Freebies for customers

Remember Marcel, we still have “inspectors” here, that show up to the inspection with out any tools other then a flashlight, then they are in and out of the house in 45 minutes and hand write a report in their truck for $250 bucks. That’s why I get agents saying, “What? you are going to be how long? My guy is a lot faster” I hope this way will go away at some point.

I usually get out with a bottle of beer and my flashlight.
If one don’t do it the other will… Just jokin’
I must be gettin’ old.

I’m ordering some now and I told the lady they better last or I won’t be back.

I hate picking up a new pen and not being able to use it even if you shake it or hold it over a flame.

I would definitely rather spend more on a decent pen then try to save a few dollars and buy junk.

I give out the INachi Homeowners Handbook with my card stapled on the front & company stamp on the inside front.

Ask Nick - I got them at a reduced price & also got a free mega rechargeable flashlight with the order.
Thanks Nick!

How to Quadruple Your Inspection Business in Two Years

I give the inspection book and a 10% Lowes discount card

The Lowe’s discount card is a great idea. How do you get those?

Marcel, that is the approach I was going with also. Sometimes clients will get a virus on their computer and lose the file along with your contact information. The binder is a hard copy backup with your contact information as well. Not sure if they will ever look at their report months after closing, but you never know.

In my area it behooves you to provide a printed report in a nice divided binder. 30 inspections already this month (January). I am more than happy to provide a custom printed binder with deviders and the “Now” book.

There is a few of us here that do it. We are all busy while the guys who just email their reports are sitting around talking about how slow it is.

I had thought about email only after the binder company i was using decided to just stop. I sent a survey to about 151 r.e. agents asking their opinion, email only or email with a printed binder. Only 4 responded that they thought email only was fine. 50 did not respond at all and 97 responded that the printed bindered report was a must.

Overwhelming to say the least. Now i am currently working with Binder Works to develop a new custom binder.

Works for here but may not work for all areas

I didn’t like stapling the card, I didn’t like the way it looked, so I duplicated the card into a “sticky” card (from Vistaprint) and I stick it on the cover instead.

Nice idea!

Marcel,
Old School Cool:cool:

moverthankyou.com has Lowe’s coupons and discounts on the other usual things such as Home Security systems, pizza offers, moving boxes.

You don’t give them any of your client’s information either you just hand them the flyer with the info on it and your client chooses which deals they are interested in. If they want a home security system THEY call the company themselves and set up the meeting so that you don’t get accused of selling their info or having their email getting tons of spam.

I think it’s $25 or $50 a year.

I have one Realtor that loves these, every inspection I do for him he tells his clients to make sure that they get their Lowe’s offer from me before they leave…plus I give him one whenever he is shopping for something major at Lowe’s. The coupon is good for up to $5000 so the $500 the client could save is usually worth more than the inspection cost.

I’ve been using National Pen for sometime now, order 500 pens and you’ll get a few duds of course. I always order gel pens, people really like them and that means they’ll keep them use them and remember your name!

I use a local printing company here. They take back any duds if any. High quility for a low price. .59 per pen.