maintenance books

so I have copies of both the “now that you’ve…” & “the homeowner’s handbook”.

My question is, why are they still pushing The Homeowner’s Handbook for us to buy if the Now That’ You’ve Had a Home Inspection is available? Any thoughts?!:neutral:

The homeowners handbook can be found here.

Certified Inspector Store

I think at sometime in the past there was a relationship between Nick and the Certified Inspector Store. As I understand it the Certified inspector store is independent of InterNachi.

ohhh gotcha. So InspectorOutlet is the main store endorsed by inachi now?

www.InspectorOutlet.com is our sole distributor for everything InterNACHI. We allow other vendors to make products geared to InterNACHI members, but they aren’t our products.

thank you!

I use both. I give a copy of the iNachi Now book to all my 1st time home buyers, and the Homeowners Handbook to my more experienced home buyers.

Just ordered a case of “now” books ~ Florida version! yahoo!! :smiley:

is this home owners handbook and printed version?

This is what I was referring to:
http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/florida-now-book.aspx

I like the title “Homeowners Handbook” I hate the covers on both books. JMO

I give the Now book out as a surprise gift after they write the check. Along with ink pens and whatever else I have to give them. It sets you apart from the rest.it is merely something that they receive that wasn’t part of the inspection.I for one will never not give those books out.

I give the Now book out as a surprise gift after they write the check. Along with ink pens and whatever else I have to give them. It sets you apart from the rest.it is merely something that they receive that wasn’t part of the inspection.I for one will never not give those books out.I have two cases and more coming. You’d be a fool not to do it!

Agreed Roy.
I do not advertise or promote any free giveaways.
I hand them out upon completion.
I always get a laugh when I tell them it’s great information, good bathroom reading material. :slight_smile:

Did you order the Florida version?

I have 2 cases of the others and a case of the Florida coming.