GE Low Voltage switch plates

I have a GE Low Voltage lighting system in my home and have been looking for some replacement parts like switch plates and switches. I have a few parts and would be willing to either trade for or purchase parts that I need.


You can buy them brand new. The GE part # for the switches is RS2-32.

There are many other options, however. I’ve been favoring the GE 5935 lately, which looks like a regular switch, and takes regular cover plates. In any event, check out this PDF from GE. On pages 12 through 15 it lists all the part number for all the switches and plates you need:|tlclvrc|PDF