Gerry Beaumont passed away last night.

God Bless this great man who did so much for so many inspectors.

I hope this is a joke.

God bless Gerry and his family, he was always so willing to help his fellow inspectors. The inspection community has lost a wonderful person.

Cheers Mate, rest in peace, you will be missed by many.

Dennis and my prayers are with Gerry’s family and freinds…he was too young to leave us.

What do you mean, Bob?

After seeing other threads ,I guess it is not.
He will be missed.

I am shocked.

:shock::shock: Gerry was a good friend and instructor that help very many Members in this organization.
Hard to believe he has been taken away.

Rest in peace my friend, you will be sadly missed.

My sincere condolences to the immediate family.

:frowning:

I’m shocked and saddened to hear of this. May he rest in peace.

I’m very saddened to hear this. Gerry was a great friend here on the message board. I learned so much from him, and laughed many times at his funny and inspirational comments.

You will be missed Gerry.

This was a shock to me as well. Gerry will be missed in the inspection industry, and our hearts go out to his family.:frowning:

There are no words.

We just joked that we didn’t have the gumption a give each other “Crap” over a post!

He told me he would have a good come back at me in the morning!

Gerry, I raise my glass to you this evening!

We never know when our last post will occur!

I will forever miss our conflict and agreement of opinion (and it was not just about home inspection)!

I have and will forever love you my friend!

This man had an opinion and stood his ground.

For that, I will never forget!

Very shocking and very sad. An industry giant.

He had a new business he was working on.
Enjoy today while you still can

The first class I took regarding mobile home inspetions was given by my friend Gerry many years back. He was in a class by himself. Since then, I had lots of respect for this man knowledge. I consulted him in many occasions and “ALWAYS” he came forward. I just hope that many of you will learn from his teaching. I did! Gerry, you will have a special place in heaven!~! We have loss a “GIANT” in the inspection Industry!!~!

Gerry will be missed.

I’m so sorry to hear this.

God bless his family and friends as they deal with this loss.

We lost a good friend today. Gerry was a man of integrity, an inspiration to the inspection industry, and paved the way for the good guys to follow.

Gerry you will be truly missed my friend. May God give comfort to everyone who knew you.

Someone please follow up on the great idea to rename “member of the year” after Gerry.

Already in the works Bob.

You will be missed Gerry.
You was a good friend as well.
He was the best.
We are so sorry to hear this.

God bless his family and friends as they deal with this great loss.

Best Regards.
Peter and Sue Boorman.
Pilar Home Inspectors.Com.
peter@pilarhomeinspectors.com