"Get a Life"... Robert Young...

Thanks for the quotes guys, can’t be bothered with the blah, blah, blah. He still has nothing of substance to say that has not already been covered what seems to be an infinite amount of times. False accusations, innuendos, feigned apologies, same old, same old. Not even worth replying to. anything he wants to say to me he can do off line via email. I’ll respond the same way as what needs to be said does not need to be said here.

I like that ignore feature… Keeps the stress levels down!

Len as long as you call me a liar, hide behind your email me we can discuss this off line and place me on your I am IGNORING Robert Young signature I will be forced to defend myself.

I am not lying.

Agree. It is the same with him as it was for Cooke… attack or make disparaging remarks against me, my business, my family, my dog’s, my cat’s, my goldfish, my shoes, etc., and I will show up and defend myself at all costs.

So, my advice to Robert Young in Montreal… Don’t want sht? Don’t start sht!

Same old Jeffrey.
I am not starting anything with you.

Mr. Inkster wishes to call me a liar he can prove that I am a liar.
None of your business by the way.
But that never stopped you.

Thanks for the thread by the way.

Len as long as you call me a liar, hide behind your, email me, we can discuss this off line, and place me on your, I am IGNORING Robert Young signature, I will be forced to defend myself.

I am not lying.

Want to think a bit, remove my name from you signature.
No hard feelings.

All the best OntaioACHI.

**Too late. You already have.

Please, read Jeffrey.

Cyberstalking is a crime in which the attacker harasses a victim using electronic communication, such as e-mail or instant messaging (IM), or messages posted to a Web site or a discussion group.

My focus is squarely on “YOU”

Jonas, I started nothing with you.
This thread is what you do best.

You love satin, beelzebub, are are truly one evil sick sick man.
That is a fact, and God have mercy on your soul when you meet, because we all do.

I can imagine the reams of poor InterNACHI members that did not stand a chance with your hate and venom scaring them away from the MN.

You are an infection, like a pustule, trying to infect anyone.

You have levied your sick twisted hate on me for over 7 years and that’s about all I can take.
Now I take action against “YOU”.

If, and I pray it happenes, you get vetted, well so will I being the complainant.
But one thing is for sure, you will be defending your actions and not with InterNACHI behind your back or members that like your twisted evil, but the real mccoy. The evil emperor will wear no clothes.

If Len wishes to leave my name exposed it does not bother me, I know the truth he dares not speak of.
Good enough for me.

Now the message board is all your you sick man. But so is a great thread you started because everything is archived and its been 7 years.

Best Jeffrey.

Take your meds and leave me alone!

Robert your friend Mr Cooke called me a liar on another thread here…no proof just a biased allegation. No apology from him ever Just to make a point!

All that is left for Mr. Yeung to do is to shut-up. I wish he would give that a try.

I don’t need to prove anything. Go back and search for threads started by Mr Young. Plenty of evidence there.

What an embarrassment to Canadians you guys all are. We’ve got maybe 10% of the membership and 50% of the fighting. It’s rediculous. Isn’t there anything more important going on in our lives other than these incessant spats. Go call your kids or tell your wife you love her, or something, just grow up and forget about each other. People post links on Facebook and other forums to this Jerry Springer show of the home inspection industry.

Wow! Does the depths of your illness have no bounds?

Oh, btw… SAVED!

Wayne, My sincerest apologies to all Canadians everywhere for my involvement with Robert Youngs delusions, but I cannot… will not, sit back and let him smear my name and my business. He is a sick individual who needs some serious treatment(s). I really do hope he contacted the Canadian authorities as he claims, perhaps then he will finally get the help he so badly needs.

So many childish people, it’s easy to just ignore people and move on!!

Len you don’t have to prove a thing in my mind!
My point is Robert has tied himself so closely with Mr Cooke who says whatever he wants and there are never any repercussions. I believe that Robert feels he too can do whatever he wishes without repercussions! The problem here is long standing (moderators) and as you pointed out their threads speak for themselves.

You didn’t :smiley:

Scott, If Robert want’s me to prove he’s a liar I will. But he needs to know, this is a public facing message board and he will be outted.

Let me know if he say’s yes.