Get More Home Inspections - Amazing Marketing Course

What is wrong with what I’m doing here…???

What gives you the right…?

I didn’t spout my course in amongst the rest of the threads or posts…like so many other salesmen do everyday.

I put it in the classifieds where it’s suppossed to be.

I’m offering a good product that helps other inspectors AT A CHEAP PRICE for what its worth.

YOU DON’T WANT IT…DON’T BUY IT… you don’t have to jump on and attempt to destroy my thread because you have a $9.99 course…?

Am i crazy…?

I’ve been thinking about it. That’s my birthday, along with an older brother of mine also, who lives in Palatine.

John,
There are a lot of Home Inspectors who have a lot of time on their hands and spend it here jumping on anything and anyone they can ridicule. Some actually do inspections once in a while. Take it with a grain of salt, move on and put them on ignore if necessary. Never get into a pissing contest with a skunk. You can’t win. Its a skunk.

You do not have to defend your book or your inspection prices to anyone except possibly the IRS, least of all here. There are many Nachi inspectors who charge way less than $250 (or $289). They just never admit it. Different parts of the country can not support high inspection fees just like the prices for some houses on West coast would be laughed at around other parts of the country. Do what is regionally appropriate. If you are selling home inspections good on you.
Lots of fellas with testostrone poisoning in this profession.

The book sounds interesting. If anyone only gets one inspection from it, it is worth the money and then some.
If someone can take elements of it and use those or combine them with some of what they already are doing it could be fine tuned. I will most likely buy it cause I collect books and believe you are never too old or too smart to learn something new.

Your right. I might have flew off the handle a bit…but I think that is low blow to make a post like that. In some online forums you can be bannished for bumping and trousing somebodys thread for no reason. It’s not like he bought the course and didn’t like it. He didn’t buy anything…he sells stuff too and just wanted to break my balls. Yes my course is $27, I’m an online marketer as well as a home inspector. I’ve wrote many e-courses online and it’s a rule of thumb to go with $1 a page. That is where I got my price point…as if it matters.

Nevertheless, thank you for your words of encouragement. I look forward to chatting again sometime.

John

You are welcome.:wink:

I always like a good quote and I must say… Yours is one of the best I’ve seen.

“War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

I’ve been into this one lately:

“Adopting one dog will not change the world, but it will change the world for that one dog.”

Bob’s been a bully lately. He’s getting to be like that short man from Florida that posts crap all day long. :p:p:p

Hey ,I saw your Beaner comments on the other post bud.:slight_smile:

John ,you are right , I should not pick on you that way and I apologize.
With the Inspector pool shrinking and lowballers to the left and right of me ,I see more and more people trying to market to a shrinking audience.

You just happened to catch me with your post at the wrong time,as we all know the big money is not in inspecting as much as making money off the Inspectors.

I am sure you have made a fortune in the Inspection field and just want to help us learn.

I accept your apology, and by no means am I trying to come off as if I’ve made a fortune or my HI business is better than anybodys on here. There are thousands of HI’s doing better than me and have much bigger HI businesses than mine…I just have a unique way to generate leads and I think others should see how I do it. I put alot of time, money and effort into creating this Lead Generation course and I’m 100% sure it’s worth the price I’m selling it for.

Grab a copy and have a look, if you think it’s garbage I’ll refund your payment.

Cheers,

John

Not a thing from what I can tell. If you have something to offer and someone wants it, cool!

I think the effort that goes into people pointing fingers and namecalling here could be spent better doing something else…

Good luck to you and may capitalism prevail

Tim

Thank you sir

John,

Thanks for the great information. I look forward to implementing thoe strategies. Inspectors must think outside the box and your strategies are just that. I am going to run several test, each with a different heading and info. I will keep you posted on my results.

Thanks again.

you’re welcome John. I may even look into buying your course over weekend and seeing if a middle aged dog can learn new tricks. Time allowing…

Will report back to thread if I do.

Tim

I’m sure you can still teach an old dog some new tricks. But in all honesty…you’ve probably thought about some of the things I discuss in the lead generation course before. I just put it all together in a unique way that no one else really does.

If you decide to pick the course up and start implementing any of the strategies, fill free to contact me anytime if you need help with anything. I’m working with another HI that purhcased the cousre from www.morehomeinspections.com and putting together everything for him including all his advertisements. So basically I’m getting this down to a science and can be alot of help.

Keep me posted…

Bought the marketing report. In summary: offline marketing advice will not apply to many professional companies - small market approach. Online advice is very vague - complex subject matter explained too quickly - an easy way to lose money. Headline report - regurgitated material, seen it a hundred times.

Ouch. I guess you can’t make them all happy… :neutral: