"Millionaire Inspector Community!"

Originally Posted By: jwalker
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I ran across this website a couple weeks back.

www.tipsfrommike.com

I signed up for the "9 SECRETS of Home Inspection Schedualing". I found the information useful and interesting! ![icon_exclaim.gif](upload://kW92MliyHA8ygoXI0UsgtBSn4ZO.gif)

He is also offering a Free Tele Class on Marketing. (I will be sitting in on the Tele-Class tonight and will get back with ya with my thoughts)

Has anyone else visited this site and what are your thoughts?

[/url]

--
James Walker

Our Service Is A Long Term Investment!

OneSource Real Estate Inspections
DFW, Texas
www.dfwhomeinspector.com

Originally Posted By: Scott Patterson

Have you ever seen Carleton Sheets! This guy is on the same level.

Hey but if works and its free more power.

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Scott,

I was thinking more like Ron LeGrand ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Blaine

Originally Posted By: jpeck

But WAIT!

Not only will you get ... you will also MAKE MILLIONS ... everyday!

AND, it will only cost ... no, we will reduce that, it will only cost ... wait, my partner says we CAN GIVE THIS AWAY FOR ONLY 3 easy payments of $$$$$!

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Jerry,

If they say it is free, I ask what is it going to cost me. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

icon_question.gif

Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Originally Posted By: evandeven

As my Father used to say :If it is free, it probably isn’t worth the price"!

Eric Van De Ven

Owner/Inspector

Magnum Inspections Inc.

I get paid to be suspicious when there is nothing to be suspicious about!

www.magnuminspections.com

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

He’s comming

Guess who our latest registered user is ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

In my MBA program, I did a research paper on campaigns like this, and the percentages of people that made money of them.

Here is what I found. Take someone like Carelton Sheets. He would sell his product for about $199 (Probaly wrong I can't remember anymore). Sell that to a minimuim of 500,000 people. Of those, less then a tenth of a percent even make back the $199 it cost to buy the product. About 90% throw the thing away. Of course the seller of the product has made his money.

I rate these type of programs up there with Pyramid schemes. While they are not quite so bad. If it was that easy for everyone to make a million dollars, then we would all have it.

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: A.B. Shelton

I attempted 3 times to get his “9Secrets” offering sent to me, unsuccessfully on all attempts. I even sent a msg to his posted address asking for assistance in getting it sent to me. He read my msg, but did not reply or offer assistance.

I intended to use this as info to decide if I may be interested in his seminar, however, my decision on his programs now seems to be made for me.

--
Andy Shelton
BNR Inspection Services
Denton,TX

Originally Posted By: jburkeson

Hi Andy,

I have the 9 secrets thingy, send me your email and I will forward them to you.

Regards - Joe

--
Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: jpeck

gjohnson wrote:
He would sell his product for about $199 (Probaly wrong I can't remember anymore). Sell that to a minimuim of 500,000 people.
snip
If it was that easy for everyone to make a million dollars, then we would all have it.

It IS that easy, gosh, I (ME, little 'ol Jerry) will sell you (and 499,999 others) the secrets of making your fortune in real estate. While YOU may fail on the advice I give (I will disclaim that it wont work for everyone), I (yep, ME) will be rich beyond my wildest dreams.

$100 mil, baby, here I come.

I have a better way.

For $100 I will sell a chance to win the secret of home inspection success, and I will sell that chance to 10,000 people. Come on now, you've got to spend money to make money, and what is 100 bucks for a chance to 'win it all' and make your fortune?

In fact, I will even offer the winner a MONEY BACK GUARANTY, that if they are unsucessful with my program, that IF THEY DO NOT MAKE $1 mil within 6 months, I will give them their money back - CASH - JUST ASK for it and you shall recieve it back.

Hmmmm ...

Let's see. I took in $1 mil, and I am willing to refund $100? YOU BETCHA!

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Gotta love sarcasm…

Gary (Snicker’s) Johnson - Free NACHOS

The NACHI Foundation

Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: Mike Crow

I know that there is reason to have some doubts about someone offering to help inspectors for free. Yes we do have other services to offer that we charge for.

It is a shame but I have found that inspectors will teach each other everything but marketing.

I have to admit that I am impressed with the marketing that is offered at this sight.

Please don't knock someone who is trying to help others.

Also if you signed up for our free report and didn't get it like Mr. Shelton then your email server is probably blocking it. We have had that happen several times. Call our office at 1-800-211-3981 and I will fax it to you or we can work something else out.

My intention is to help inspectors grow their business. Those that have checked it out have enjoyed it.

Thanks for the openness of this board to be able to share thoughts this way.

Thanks,

--
"Helping People Help Themselves"
Mike Crow,
Millionaire Inspector Community

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

I am holding out for the Billionaire Inspector Community, release 5.0.

You should too. It's 10 times better!

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Mike Crow:

Send the free report to me at nick.gromicko@nachi.org please. I just love marketing and can't resist. I can't promise that I won't steal anything good, but I will credit you if I do. ![icon_razz.gif](upload://rytL63tLPMQHkufGmMVcuHnsuWJ.gif)

Thanks.

Nick

Nick, I have added you to the email list and it is on it’s way. If it will help your members please feel free to share. I do appreciate us receiving credit. Also if you would like to have someone check out our free tele-class let me know and they will be welcome to mointor it. Or they can sign up at www.tipsfrommike.com.

“Helping People Help Themselves”

Mike Crow,

Mike,

I have tried numerous times to look at the 9 tips. However, I have never gotten them. I run my own email server so I know that it is not being blocked.

It is not that I am skeptical... But you have to understand I teach business in college. And I have seen a lot of web sites that look like yours. I would like to learn more and then hopefully feel better about the site...

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895

Please call my office at 1-800-211-3981 and if necessary they will fax them to you. Thanks, for letting me know.

“Helping People Help Themselves”

Mike Crow,

Originally Posted By: wwarner

I too only recieved three tips…

one, two, (skipped three), four, … and then no more. icon_confused.gif

If I got some of them, why not all? and why not all at once?

Bill