I inspected a $1.2M house today and this gizmo was under the kitchen sink, in the hot water line to the dishwasher I think. Anyone know what it is?


Looks like a “flood stop” See this LINK.

Thanks Stephen. That must be what it is.

Yea thanks Stephen. I had no clue either.