Guess what else InterNACHI membership is going to come with for free?

HomeGauge and InterNACHI Software

https://homegauge.com/internachi/

6 Likes

1 Like

and here I was hoping for free ice cream…

4 Likes

I can work on that. Is there a DQ near you?

10 Likes

Maybe that means HomeGauge is making something that works on Macs without an emulator… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I am serious about the free ice cream. I put a call into DQ.

13 Likes

My kids would love this! You’re the man if you pull this off!

2 Likes

Sir,

Any pro-rated terms for members who already bought homeguage for a year? Either way, this will be awesome!

1 Like

Those of you that use home gauge. You have to use windows correct? Companion app in the field and finalize the report on a desktop? Every time I use windows I feel like I should put on a loin clothe, grab a club and drag my wife by her hair down the hall. It’s too archaic for me.

3 Likes

It can run on Mac. But I use my pedal powered windows machine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Works for me…

4 Likes

Can’t complain about windows. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi all - Dax here from HomeGauge. The new Web-based report writer will work on Macs and Windows just the same, and the new app provides offline support for inspections too! No compatibility issues going forward.

1 Like

Thanks Dax.

Will the web based report writer work fine on an iPad? Or an iPhone for that matter.

HomeGauge, Acquired by American Family Mutual Insurance Co. on December 14th, 2017 | Mergr

The insurance industry will be monitoring you … and your customers. Of course, when you provide access to the insurance industry all of the information about their home for their use in denying future insurance claims, you’ll tell your client all about it up front. Right?

Nothing you get for “free” is really free, you know.

8 Likes

Another nail in the coffin of standardization and a boon to the multi-inspector industry.

This could be a game changer in that the fear of missing out will force others especially the gimmick guys to hook up with their own sponsored version.

The value of the data far exceeds the value of the home inspection.

3 Likes

Indeed.

Insurance companies only invest in things that make them lots of money. Think of how much they will save in denying insurance claims because of pre-existing conditions revealed in home inspection reports.

Is this a bad thing? I think that depends entirely upon whether or not this fact is disclosed to the homebuyer before he decides to hire the home inspector who will be passing on that data about their new home. Trusting the accuracy of the report to buy the home is one thing and trusting it for their future insurance rates might be more than they bargained for.

2 Likes

Members aren’t getting it for free from HomeGauge, they are getting it free from InterNACHI. Otherwise, it would be free to everyone. It isn’t and it isn’t going to be.

2 Likes

And what is it costing “InterNachi”?