Happy Birthday Linas!!!
No wonder you are such a grumpy old fart!!
Happy BD Linus
wow he has a birthday , Here i though he was Myth . Happy Birthday BTW you are old. lolol
Happy Birthday Linas
have a good one Linas
Happy Birthday Goat Man.
What time do you jump out of the cake, Bob? :shock::mrgreen:
Are you drinking today?
Happy Birthday Linas.
**Signs You’re Getting Older **
- Everything hurts and what doesn’t hurt doesn’t work.
- The gleam in your eyes is from the sun hitting your bi-focals.
- You feel like the morning after and you haven’t been anywhere.
- Your little black book contains only names that end in M.D.
- Your children begin to look middle aged.
- You finally reach the top of the ladder and find it leaning against the wrong wall.
- Your mind makes contracts your body can’t meet.
- You look forward to a dull evening.
- Your favorite part of the newspaper is “20 Years Ago Today.”
- You turn out the lights for economic rather than romantic reasons.
- You sit in a rocking chair and can’t get it going.
- Your knees buckle, and your belt won’t.
- You’re 17 around the neck, 42 around the waist, and 95 around the golf course.
- Your back goes out more than you do.
- Your Pacemaker makes the garage door go up when you see a pretty girl.
- The little old gray haired lady you helped across the street is your wife.
- You sink your teeth into a steak, and they stay there.
- You have too much room in the house and not enough in the medicine cabinet.
- You get your exercise acting as a pallbearer for your friends who exercise.
- You know all the answers, but nobody asks you the questions.
- You’re asleep, but others worry that you’re dead.
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
- You buy a compass for the dash of your car.
- You are proud of your lawn mower.
- Your best friend is dating someone half their age…and isn’t breaking any laws.
- You call Olan Mills before they call you.
- Your arms are almost too short to read the newspaper.
- You sing along with the elevator music.
- You would rather go to work than stay home sick.
- You constantly talk about the price of gasoline.
- You enjoy hearing about other people’s operations.
- You consider coffee one of the most important things in life.
- You make an appointment to see the dentist.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challange.
- Neighbors borrow your tools.
- People call at 9 p.m. and ask, “Did I wake you?”
- You have a dream about prunes.
- You answer a question with, “because I said so.”
- You send money to PBS.
- The end of your tie doesn’t come anywhere near the top of your pants.
- You take a metal detector to the beach.
- You wear black socks with sandals.
- You know what the word “equity” means.
- You can’t remember the last time you laid on the floor to watch TV.
- Your ears are hairier than your head.
- You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
- You got cable for the weather channel (sometimes referred to as “Old Folks MTV”). 50. You have a party and the neighbors don’t even realize it.
Have You been following me? lol the above is a snap shot of my life
And mine Wayne. Isn’t it fun to get older?:)
I especially like trimming the hair were i never had hair before lol
Happy Birthday, sheep herder!
Happy Birthday Linas
That’s funny, I got a trimmer with all the attachments for trimming your ears, nose, etc. Don’t need it for my head since it falls out there.:p:p I think I’ll trim my nads for Bobbie, he likes them smooth.:twisted::twisted: