Hello InterNACHI

I made a post similar to this one in an existing thread in the Canadian Inspector forum but wanted to be sure to greet everyone, hence the reason for this somewhat duplicate post.

It took me a while to decide to join a home inspection association and when I decided to join, it took me a while to decide which one. I am extremely pleased that I chose InterNACHI and am 100% confident that it was the right decision. This is a truly professional organization that seeks to make a positive impact on the home inspection profession.

I have already learned a lot of new things just from reading the threads on this message board. You are a great bunch of people and I look forward to getting to know everyone here and learning even more as there are always new things to learn in everything you do. :slight_smile:

Welcome Tyler, the message board ain’t want it used to be, frankly I am disappointed, we used to have a lot of good marketing and technical information from inspectors, now its basically vendors selling their wares, politics, God, things that don’t have anything to do with this profession.

But if you look through the old posts from a year or two back and further, there is a lot more good information than what you have been seeing the last year or so posted.

Welcome
Good choice.!

Hi Tyler,
Welcome aboard. When in Calgary, give me a call. Also, I have family in Wetaskiwin so may look you up when I’m in the area.

Allan

Hi Tyler,

Welcome to the boards!

Tyler,

Welcome to the iNACHI!

welcome Tyler…

Thanks for the welcome.

Allan, don’t hesitate to call if you’re in the area.

Welcome Tyler!

Welcome.

I have done thousands of inspections since 2002, and did not join any orginization until Feb. 2008. I never believed in joining an association. iNACHI is the one.

Welcome aboard Tyler…nice to see another Albertan joining the ranks. Great association, you’ll be glad you did. Sorry I’ve been too busy to get to the BB lately and have missed a lot, but I’ll likely be back when things settle down a bit in the fall. Best of luck to you.

Welcome.