Here is a new "for me" new insurance form

Anyone else had this one from insurance carriers? Looks like it they are out of Ormond Beach… Has to be fill out by a GC or Lic. Plumber-

Link wont work- Security First Insurance " Plumbing inspection Spec" “used for homes with poly/galv pipes when limited water coverage is requested”

% poly
% galv
remaining life

Has to be filled out by GC or Lic. PLumber

I have filled out a couple of these for Security First as a CBC. You should be OK as a Div 1 contractor, but I doubt an HI can sign it.