HIP '21 upgrade vs Spectora

I’ve been doing inspections for about 8 years with HIP. I still do them old school, with a camera(I know, pretty funny right), takes way too long. I am going to spend this winter revamping my reporting system to make it more mobile friendly. I am wondering if I should pay for the HIP '21 upgrade or go to Spectora. Has anyone made this particular switch? What type of device works best with each? If you use a phone, is it your personal or dedicated phone. Thanks for the input.

Hello,
I use an I pad pro 11 inch. It works great I complete my reports in the field and present the report to the clients on sight. I am currently using the inspect it software. Ahit will no longer be maintaining the Inspect it software. I am currently in the same boat. I have narrowed it down between hip & Spectora. I have only used inspect it software so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

It is good that you are getting away from Inspect IT software.

If I had it to do over again, I probably would use Spectora.

You might want to get free trial of both and try them out for yourself.

Good luck!

2 Likes

We use spectora with ipad pro 12.9 with shoulder strap. If your using camera and laptop you’ll save double your time.

1 Like