Hiring North Carolina & South Carolina Home Inspectors

Home Inspector for North Carolina and/or South Carolina - Part time or Full time
Home inspection is a fast-growing industry and Property Pros Home Inspection, LLC is searching for both part-time and full-time inspectors to join our team. Seeking certified inspectors in North Carolina and/or South Carolina. If you are undergoing your certification, apply and we are willing to discuss sponsorship! Our team is reliable, experienced, and highly reputable. We are fair, family-owned business seeking reliable inspectors who want independence without the hassle of managing their own business and generating sales.
About Us
Property Pros Home Inspection, LLC was founded in Charlotte, North Carolina area in 2017. James Lourcey, the founder, spent over 20 years in the construction industry working his way up through numerous roles. After seeking independence from corporate life, he succeeds to become licensed in both North and South Carolina. Today, Property Pros Home Inspections services large to small clients providing the highest customer service. Property Pros Home Inspection maintains a high standard of quality which is proven by our returning clients and referrals. Our highest priority is to deliver for our clients by providing the highest integrity work product and outstanding customer service.
Must Haves
• Carrying, setting up and climbing a 12-foot ladder
• Accessing and walking on various roof materials, sometimes traversing areas/roof surfaces that are 20 to 30 feet from the ground.
• Accessing and traversing attic spaces (tight spaces and high temperatures are common), good balance and equilibrium are needed.
• Accessing and traversing under structure crawl spaces (tight spaces, often contain pests, remnants of pests, insects, spider webs, moisture, electrical and other components of the foundation of a structure).
• Ability to work in high temperature environments (summer) and low temperature and wet environments (winter), outside work is required no matter what type of weather on the day of the inspection.
• Interested candidates must have a reliable vehicle and a good driving record.
• Candidates must be willing to commute throughout North Carolina and/or South Carolina.
• Candidates must be willing to wear a uniform shirt, follow internal operating procedures, and sign employment contracts.
Offered by Property Pros Home Inspections:
• On-going education and annual training provided
• Tools, software and field technical equipment provided
• Required insurance coverage provided
• Uniform shirts
• Flexibility, respect, and appreciation of you as an individual

Applicants send to james@propertyproshomes.com

1 Like

Hi James.
I’m working on completing my 80 hrs field training by Feb 19th. I should be licensed shortly after the next state exam which is scheduled for April 14, 2022. I’m interested in joining a multi-inspector firm very much like what you’re describing, as quickly as possible. I’m available full-time and I’m willing to travel within a one hour radius of Rocky Mount NC. I’m not sure what parts of NC you’re currently focusing on, but if working with someone from my area interests you shoot me an e-mail.
Thanks

Amilcar, you may have better luck contacting him through his email: james@propertyproshomes.com

Best to you.

1 Like

Thank you, Larry. He did reach out via email.

Amilcar, I will email you back this evening. Thank you for reaching out.

2 Likes