Home inspection software questions

Hello everyone! Newly certified here! Looking to start my journey as a home inspector ! Any advice / tips? Looking into inspection software, any recommendations on a fast user friendly one ? Thanks in advanced.

Check out Spectora. It’s expensive, but my experience has been great compared to my old software and the several others I tried before switching.

1 Like

Hi Nicholas, would you mind sharing more about these software’s and why?

I’ve been using TapInspect for a couple years, primarily because you can use the service without a subscription.

I have been using Spectora for 4 years and I highly recommend starting with it right out of the gate. I used a dated competitor product for my first year and effectively wasted both time and money, not to mention my reports looked dated and less professional, too. Spectora gives you more than just home inspection reporting - you also get calendaring, appointment management, contacts management, on-line Agreements, flexibility to create any type of reports you want for any service, automated email and text communications to your clients and agents, report and media storage, web-based access for you and clients and agents, and even competitively priced credit card payment processing if you want.

1 Like