Home Inspector Marketing, Inc. offers H.I. marketing plan.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Crystal River, FL

Home Inspector Marketing, Inc., announces a new marketing plan designed specifically for Home or Commercial Property Inspectors. It?s a What To Do and How To Do It manual, entitled ?Relationship Marketing for Property Inspectors, Creating and Building Relationships.

According to the author, Marshall Bracey, it?s easy and inexpensive to implement and in two test markets, the plan has produced an outstanding increase in business for the two inspectors that used the plan.

The plan includes chapters on:

What is Marketing? This chapter starts the inspector thinking of marketing in a positive sense. The concept of customers is expanded and it asks the inspector to try to define what each set of customers want from the inspector.

Defining what sets you apart. This chapter helps the inspector think through those things which sets him or her apart from the competitors.

Developing your written and spoken marketing message. What you say or write about your service makes a difference. This chapter helps the inspector develop effective written and spoken messages.

Creating Relationships. This chapter helps the inspector with ways to meet new people and establish more contacts that can refer new business.

Managing your contacts. This chapter explains how to organize a new database of contacts.

Building relationships. People do business with people they know, like and trust to perform well. This chapter is about building credibility and trust, and strengthening professional relationships. This is where referrals come from. This is the meat.

According to the author, this plan is not a ?snake oil? remedy to more business, nor is it a ?Secrets Reveled? that somehow makes new business flow to you without effort. So, this manual is not for everyone. It?s for those inspectors that want to significantly increase their business and are willing to perform the marketing tasks in the manual. It isn?t difficult, but it takes discipline and effort.

For more information, please contact Jay Stone at 800-(Available May 12th) or, go to the web site www.marketingdynamx.com.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: rspriggs

Thanks, Nick; nice review.

If you didn’t provide these things, I really don’t think we would be aware of their existence.

Exploring Planet NACHI . . . One house at a time.

Russ Spriggs,
Idaho Chapter Pres.
Coeur d'Alene, ID Home Inspectors
Coeur d'Alene Home Inspectors

Originally Posted By: wpicka

Quote:
According to the author, Marshall Bracey, it?s easy and inexpensive

Wow $400 bucks is expensive to me for a manual ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
http://www.reporthost.com/eagleeyeinspections/

Originally Posted By: vsantos

wpicka wrote:
Quote:
According to the author, Marshall Bracey, it?s easy and inexpensive

Wow $400 bucks is expensive to me for a manual ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

I guess inexpensive is a matter of opinion. A little too rich for my blood too!

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

If they were that good at marketing, you’d think we’d have heard about it before now.

Anyway, It’s too rich for my blood. icon_sad.gif

Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Originally Posted By: jbushart

By testing it on only two out of 25,000 home inspectors (USA est.), I wonder if it has a proven track record? If they picked two inspectors who had no marketing plan at all and gave them anything - it would improve their business.

Why not offer them a wider base to test their market? Have them select from NACHI members who have a marketing plan already in effect and see how this one does in comparison. If it improves business over an existing plan, it would be truly worth a $400 investment.

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: lbaxter

I agree with the above. I just received a phone call from Mr. Bracey’s office and I wasn’t very impressed. I personally set up my marketing plan with a “Marketing for Dummies” book and received results in just a few weeks while my fellow graduates are still wondering why they haven’t received their 1st call after 8 months. Another reason I wouldn’t go for it is that the book “Marketing for Dummies” is quoted quite a bit on Mr. Bracey’s web site and is written by a Harvard Graduate. I wondered if there was some copy catting going on somewhere there, LOL. Buy the book and learn from other inspectors here. Good luck to all.

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=15743&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.