Home Inspector Pro releases Mobile HIP for Android, and Home Inspector Pro 3.2.

Home Inspector Pro has officially released Home Inspector Pro 3.2 and along with it Mobile HIP for Android. You can download the long awaited Mobile HIP from your Android tablet or phone by going to Google Play and search for Home Inspector Pro. Go to http://www.homeinspectorpro.com/Home-Inspector-Pro/an-overview-of-hip-mobile-android-home-inspector-software.html to watch a video on how easy HIP Mobile is to use.

Mobile HIP allows you to sync all of your templates from the desktop version of HIP and collect data and take photos while on the inspection saving inspectors even more time. Once done the inspection is sync’d through the cloud back to the Mac or Windows version of Home Inspector Pro where any final touches can be made and the report generated. Mobile HIP is free for the next month for inspectors to use and will be $199 after for the mobile license (which will eventually include the iPhone and iPad version as well).

Home Inspector Pro 3.2 has also been released with lots of new features! While Home Inspector Pro’s list price is $650 (for new users), InterNACHI members save $150!

Just to list a few of the new features added in Home Inspector Pro 3!

Full integration with RecallChek allowing you to submit your data directly from Home Inspector Pro.
New Mobile Sync section to send templates and receive inspections from mobile devices.
French template, spell check and interface added.
2 or 3 photos can print across in a report.
Added an “Add Note” button when editing/adding narratives that inserts a [NOTE]] for your reference or fast narrative look up.
Alternative rating options were added. Instead of just having an X you can have multiple different styles of X and check marks.
Ability to add borders to photos of any color and variable thickness.
HIP Sketch Pad! Allows you to draw out floor plans and other diagrams, to scale within HIP. Sketchs can be the same size as a normal HIP picture (400x400), as tall as a normal picture but as wide as the page (800x400) or FULL PAGE! This is a huge new feature with tons of components and will be growing even more in time to work for pest inspections and other applications.
and MUCH more!
To try out Home Inspector Pro 3 go to http://www.HomeInspectorPro.com and click on Download Trial. If you’re currently a user you can log into the site and click on Home Inspector Pro downloads to upgrade. If you have any questions click on Help Desk at the top of the site, email Help@HomeInspectorPro.com or call us at 888-750-4777.

Sincerely,

Dominic Maricic
President of Home Inspector Pro

http://www.HomeInspectorPro.com
Toll Free: 1-888-750-4777

The mobile really rocks .
It actually has a search as you type feature so when looking for a comment you start typing and the entire comment pops up.Usually a letter or two if you do not feel like scrolling.
Been Beta testing it since the end of last year.

The hidden secret is it syncs up with some of the other market apps meaning you can pretty much photoshop any pictures not to mention import from files.

I sent Dom an email. i want this for my day job. Good stuff.

I tried the hip mobile on my tablet and phone this weekend.

I think Dom has something with great potential.

I may try it on an actual inspection after I make some changes to one of my templates to optimize it for mobile.

I have too many comments and think I can shorten them up a bit.

Use the search as you type for those.

I just want to shorten my list a bit.

Been doing that also here ,make sure you save the longer template however and rename the new one.

I found my shorter one missing a few of my favorite comments after edit.
You can always reopen any older report however to get the template .

OMG!!!

Dom you are a wizard!!!

I just spent some time looking at the tutorial…
It is really fantastic!

One question dealing with the cloud thing. I assume you pay for access to it? how much?

Also about the phone usage, I understand that will vary with providers and the number of inspections you do but can you give a ball park cost
Bob?

Cheers

I pay $99 with simply everything plan from Sprint.

Hey Doug,

I’m just back from Atlantic City and catching up on posts here. The Android version is free for the next month for guys to try out and then it’ll be $199. You’ll need to have our normal upload service (which most guys have anyways). The upload service is $20/mo or $15 if you have a website with us.

You’re using about 3-5mb of data per inspection. I have an unlimited plan too so I don’t think much about it!

Dom, one question. Your android version works in conjunction with the desktop version right?

Thanks,
Bert

Yes, you send your templates from the desktop or mobile, then send the inspections back to do photo annotations and generate the report.

You forget that annotations can be done with the Freenote app as you take them right on the phone.

No need to wait.:slight_smile:
It is actually free though there is a $5.99 version which is actually the same I think…https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.suishouxie.freenote&hl=en

For the other guys it shows up as a selection option when picking gallery shots.

HIP Mobile 3.2.2 has been uploaded to Google Play. This should resolve the issues a few of you had with 8MP images crashing the app. I also made some changes that should make it appear on all Android tablets (Google Play was blocking it on a few).

Don’t forget to check out the white theme!