The next step in the Homeowner’s Newsletter is here.
Here are the changes I’ve made:
- You can manage your subscribers at http://www.nachi.org/manage-newsletter/
- Now the email uses your company name, not your personal name.
- Your website is now linked prominently with your company name in the first line of the newsletter.
- You can choose, via your InterNACHI profile, whether the newsletter will use your ID photo or your company logo.
Here is my plan for the immediate future:
- A complete redesign of the newsletters. Input from you guys leads me to believe the newsletter will be more effective if we include less text and more links instead.
In addition, we aren’t selling any subscriber lists…
Keep sending your suggestions to email@example.com. Let me know what you think!
From the hills of northern South Korea, where I’m on a working vacation!