Hot PICs of InterNACHI's 2-day inspection event in Florida.

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. I thought just the Conspectors had that reputation.

I had the “honor” of sitting next to the most notorious conspector of all time in Friday, yep you got that right, none other than MM himself. Mike, I had a great time and enjoyed chatting. Missed you on Saturday, maybe next time. As to the event itself, it was fantastic.

Please tell me you haven’t been “Meeker’ed”!!! :mrgreen:

(Couldn’t resist Mike)!

Thats funny! :stuck_out_tongue:
I only wish I was able to attended…

Aubrey,
It was nice to meet you as well. :smiley:

Hey… I was Meeker’ed on Friday ! :mrgreen: Really enjoyed meeting you in person and having a few laughs :p. I’ll always have your back.

Your fellow CONSPECTOR (and proud of it ! ), Fred

Fred,
It was a pleasure talking with you and I enjoyed meeting you in person. You are quite a character.

What is that they say around here? Resistance is futile :slight_smile:

Look out or you may be next.

What can we say! We all enjoyed meeting M&M, his not as bad as he types. LoL The event was GREAT… Thanks to the Shishillas’s

That is really really funny. You are actually a very likeable guy Mike.

I have found that many of my fellow inspectors/ conspectors are in fact quite different then they appear on the message boards.

There is Mike Meeker:roll:! The Meeker. I thought you were 28 years old. You are just like one of us…:). You old F…un guy… The 4 Point and Wind Mitigation Guru…](*,). Cheers!~!:stuck_out_tongue:

Manny and Dennis,

It was great meeting both of you. I do tend to ruffle a few feathers around here but that has been how it has been from the start. My opinions do not seem to mesh with many on the Non-Conspectors. You can all thank Dennis B. for me finding out about our great organization.

John,
My wild days are behind me but I still have my youthful attitude regarding some things. Not always to my benefit. With age comes experience is what I say now. I guess my photo makes me look younger than I am. I HATE 4 POINTS FOR THE RECORD. i WOULD RATHER TAKE AN A S S WHOOPING THAN DO THEM. :slight_smile:

Mike you are doing just like the REALTOR’s posting a younger picture:shock:. Oh, boy, when they see you…:freaked-: You will look like a real Home Inspector.:shock: Not like the picture when you wre 28 years old… Yez whizzzzzzzz Here is Mike!! Cheers;-):lol:!! I do not care what they say; You are a good young boy. Continue to be The Meeker we like you a lot!~!=D>
The Meeker for president!!!\:D/=D>:-({|=

Now your talking :slight_smile:

I would whip this country into shape. If I did not get assassinated first. Believe it or not that picture is under a year old. I just clean up well.

So when is TN going to have a 2 day event? Perhaps in Knoxville.

When you set it up. :slight_smile: I believe john and the rest set it up on their own. I am sure they could give you some advice on doing it. good luck.

Do it Wayne. We’ll all attend.

Hi Wayne! Send me a message if you would like any thoughts or input. I am happy to help :smiley: