Hot Pics! Pro Inspectors Convention 2022 Day One

Images by: Chase Photography

Images by: Chase Photography

1 Like

Here are a few of my highlights from the conference. I met my hero Ben Gromicko, the movie star of all those InterNACHI Education videos. I spent time with my hot wife on the last day of classes. I went on a mt bike ride with Dominic from HIP, the most wonderful human you will ever meet. And best of all was participating in classes and vendor demos with my best friend and employee, Derek, as we learned about all the newest tools and software in the home inspection industry. We learned so much this week and got to meet a bunch of really cool home inspectors from all over the globe and all the awesome InterNACHI staff.
This is the best organization on the planet and I’m so thankful of the work they do to make all of our lives better.
If you missed out on this event, make sure to be a part of the 2023 convention on the east coast.

10 Likes

Home inspector bike ride with Dominic Maricic of HIP ( Home Inspector Pro) up into the Marshall Canyon to some amazing views of Ontario and beyond.

7 Likes

Pretty cool Bert. Glad to have you representing as NACHI member of the year as well. You deserve it and represent our profession very well!

4 Likes

Awesome! Looks like fun!

2 Likes

1 Like

Open buffet looked awesome. All the usual heavy hitters where there I see. Looks like a Great opening day at the Convention.
Hopefully one day I will make the convention, God willing.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

oaxzHu3

Had a great time at the InterNachi 2022 Convention.

4 Likes

What a happy and great looking bunch of attendees.

1 Like

Any chance of putting names behind the happy energetic faces, Nick?

1 Like

Is it bad that the only photos of me are in the food line? LOL

1 Like

3 Likes

It was great to meet ya, Bert!

2 Likes

Hey @bhull1 ! Riding Marshall Canyon with you, @Dominic_Maricic and the others was probably the highlight of my trip! Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Looks like a great time when will you be having it on the east coast and where.

1 Like

You’re close Bert but that’s the sky wheel in Myrtle Beach :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think the Grand Strand would be an ideal location!

2 Likes

Lots of hotels and a large convention center. There’s also a wide variety of restaurants.

1 Like

This was an awesome time, thanks for posting these Bert!!!

1 Like