How is everyone so fast?

As soon as the topic pops up, there’s already 10-15 replies! Not fun! Haha

2 Likes

Yup. Folks are definitely faster this year :slightly_smiling_face:

Just watch and read, some ask for an answer to a question and a lot are just posting their name.

2 Likes

They do it this way every year. Instead of making it fair for people not on fiber optic internet, and maybe making the selection process something like… The 25th through 30th comment wins… They go with the fastest on all of them. Unfair to most, but I guess that’s the way they want to do it

4 Likes

i don’t even try anymore. Its not worth sitting here for any of this. same guys always seem to comment first. I don’t have that much time to sit around. lol

4 Likes

Agreed. Ive got better things to do rather than sit at the computer and try to beat some bot. Haha

1 Like

That’s a good idea! I will do this on the next gift I post.

1 Like

Michael, please post your shipping address & shirt size, I have something for you :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Not sure but my stroke has slowed me down for sure.

Been like this forever, for the last 10 plus years. The same group of people win most of the prizes. Luckily I have won many over the years. It’s all about your internet speed mostly.

And so far this year has been kind of lame as far as prizes go.

I got a good gift last year but not because I could answer fast, but because they felt sorry for me. :grinning:

I must be in the wrong area i have not seen a post in 40 min until yours

I gave up earlier in the day, I would click on an item the second it popped up and it already had 60-80 replies.

1 Like

The previous Forum was able to handle the Christmas Party much much better than this “newer” one also.

Perhaps they can change up the winners, like 100th post, or, a “random” number will be selected at … o’clock and that comment number will be the winner. That would solve the slow internet issues. People could post on all the prizes and the random number would make everyone eligible regardless of internet speed or health issues. By requiring the winner to have posted during the party hours, it will insure participation.

2 Likes

I agree. I have done this for years and won nothing. The second it pops up there are already 19 replies. Leaving again, empty handed.

Yep, same here. Not sure why I keep trying.

1 Like

I gave up 2 or 3 times last year but got pulled back in.

1 Like

Oh, what did I win ??

The famous INachi Inspectorsaurus T-Shirt.
Need shipping address & size :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes