I’m looking for discussion on:
- What length of ladder do you use?
- What do you consider “too high” to safely inspect a roof from the eave?
- Do you walk on roofs?
- If yes, up to what pitch?
- What wording do you have in your report/contract/agreement for height/pitch limitations?
- Do you think your safety limitations meet the expectations of your clients?
- “Jaws” folding extension ladder (think little giant) extends to 19.5’
- Over 16’
- Yes, if accessible, dry, safe condition of roofing
- working on that…
- Not always…some think we should have wings! (and X-ray vision)