How should OAHI handle my renewal to Full RHI?
- Make me resolve every complaint made against me. I’ve got tons of them.
- Make me pay the difference between the “Retired RHI” fee and full fee for “RHI” for the past two years that I’ve been lying about my credentials.
- Make me take the “OAHI Defect Recognition and Reporting Course” and the “Humber College Ethics for Home Inspectors Course.” God knows I REALLY need that ethics course. After all, I *was *booted out of the OAHI Ethics Committee.
- Make me pay any legal costs incurred by OAHI to handle all the frivolous letters and emails I sent to their lawyer over the past five years.
- Make me earn all the CEUs I’m missing. I haven’t earned a single CEU in three years, meaning that I need at least 60 before I get my RHI back.
*]Make me remove any reference to “RHI” and “OAHI” from all my electronic and print marketing materials while I resolve all the above issues prior to upgrading my RHI.
That would be the fair and equitable thing for a legitimate professional association like OAHI to ask of me. If I am not willing to comply to any of the above, I should also not be permitted to renew under any category.