How to write this up ... 🤔🤔

Hey guys I found in my books the requirements for steel column to steel beam support should be either welded, bolted, or bent tabs. I haven’t found what the requirements are for wood beam on top of block column. This support seems so small to what it should be but I can’t find anything to prove my point. Should I even write this up? Is it ok? Seems a bit rigged and not safe or secure

It ain’t correct, but it looks good now.
Nope ! Leave it alone.

I don’t get your joke and if you are being serious I don’t understand lol but thanks…I guess

Forget your books !You are on the wrong page.
What issue do you see.
I’m not joking.
The girder and/or joist looks fine.
Are there any others problems?
Is it supporting the dwelling property at the time of your inspection?
Remember an inspection is a snapshot in time.

Oh you’re an angry little elf aren’t you? Lol thanks anyway
I didn’t know it was the wrong page. This is a structual issue I thought no ? I’m new I don’t know maybe I am on the wrong page. Anyways thanks for your hostile answer maybe it’s time you get your monthly lay sir. I know she’s expensive but you’re due lol

Screw you with your thanks anyways. !
There is nothing wrong with the images you posted.
If you really want to be a friggin’ extremist then go ahead .
I’ll never even comment on your silly unworthy post again if I can remember to do it…
Suck it up *** hole!
Little bi * tch!
I’m not the normal little putz you’re used to dealing with.
You asked a really silly question and I gave you an honest answer.
I will not write up your report.

NACHI.jpg

lol you are sooo angry all the time aren’t you? Be happy life is great man!! You see the problem here is that I’ve just finished school and so I’m learning and therefore no question is silly to me. YOU…are a certified mother FU%#€£% MASTER Inspector! Young guys like me look up to master inspectors like you! But what do you do when the young guy asks a question that you consider silly? You act like a straight dick!!! Fortunately I don’t let A-Holes like you bother me. I love to laugh at angry miserable people because my life’s rather enjoyable lol … so on that note… Try not to be such a A-hole to other new guys who’s question you consider silly because we all started somewhere. A little help goes a long way. Good Day Sir

Aaron You might want say your sorry and start over .
If you hope to succeed on this forum attacking others will do you no good . Roy Is one of the best and has much knowledge he is willing to share .
the choice is yours

Listen Mr. Dip shit.
I have everything I want and need nothing. Just ask anyone of the inspectors that knows me.
I will help anyone, But You Mr a
sshole called me a elf …And you did it out blue…Unprovoked on my part
We could have been friends, But Oh! No! You drew first blood.
The little bit*ch wants to spread his little wings.
Give it up you ain’t no match for me…Really.
Say you’re sorry for calling me an Elf…then we will start afresh…OK?
Call me Mr. Elf then that will be OK!:smiley:

Unprovoked? Oh boy… guess you don’t have a good memory either. Regardless… just because I’m pretty doesn’t mean I’m a ***** ������������

Aaron! Shut the F up and go suck on your mama titty.
I’d bet you are a pure mamma’s boy…Admit it!
You really need some more colostrum.
I’m sure you were weaned too soon.
You really bore me… Honestly!
What a wanna be!

Aaron:
There is nothing wrong here.

I don’t know of any way to “weld or secure” a wood beam to a concrete block.

What you see is typical.

Cheers

Well, I don’t what everyone else is looking at, but the shim under the beam is way too small.

Open cells on the block too. lol