Hud Homes

Originally Posted By: fmagdefrau
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I have a chance to sign on and do HUD home inspections in my area, they are telling me I can do 5 to 6 a day at $65.00 a pop. No climbing on roofs no attic or crawl spaces just report on liveable conditions. They say each one will take 20 to 30 min at sight and 20 to 30 min to upload report and photos. If they give me my location and in return sometimes I will have to cover the whole state.

Has anyone ever done this or is doing this ?
Please only reply if you have or are doing this.

What are your thoughts ?

Thanks

Frank

Originally Posted By: jmurray

“If they give me my location and in return sometimes I will have to cover the whole state.”

![icon_question.gif](upload://t2zemjDOQRADd4xSC3xOot86t0m.gif)

--
"A little less conversation and a little more action"!

Originally Posted By: dgreen1

I would urge caution…over the past 10 years the main contractors in M&M programs have been known to take the money and run, leaving the Subs holding the bag. I just told a HUD contractor today that they could keep thier work after they told me that I had to give up my right to place liens on the properties if I didn’t get paid. Instead I could go to non-binding mediation. They also wanted me to go through a background check that would be equal to that of joining the CIA giving them my personal and private information just for a “chance” at doing $50 termite inspections. I told them where to stick thier work!

Michael Green

1-877-INSPECT/InspectorUSA

Kaesar & Blair Advertising Specialties Dealer