Does anyone know about HUD 203K Consultant inspections? I have gone to the website and have the information to become one but does anyone know any more about the details of the inspections. Is there a specific form you would use? Does the government set the price or is this something me as an inspector would set? Is it actually the government that pays you or someone else in the process pays for? Finally is it worth getting involved in this type of work?

according to the HUD website:
you should read and study this handbook.
More info from Nachi