FHA 203k Inspections for HUD

Does anyone do these type of inspections? If so I would like to talk to you on the phone if possible. I have some questions.
I have an agent that is wanting me to be able to do these type of inspections and I am aware that it is basically a draw inspection but according to her we might have to have a seperate certification from HUD.

I would appreciate any advice. HUDs website is a little difficult to find answers


I look into it before because I had a lender ask me, and it far extends a draw inspection. I have decide it was not worth the hassel in my area because my area is too rural. http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/insp/inspectr.cfm

Thanks James, I have been looking into it and from what I have found I cant seem to find out if we can do them without having any type of additional certification from HUD. also the agent told me that there is a requirement for doing a feesibility statement and from what it sounds like, sounds like she is looking for a consultant as well as an inspector not sure but it does seem to be an awful lot…

You have to attend a class to learn how to do these type of inspections from what I understand. The class costs $500.00.