I just landed a pile of Move In Certified inspections! And I'm not even an inspector.

I talked to Dee today and she wanted to do it Nov 15 but it takes me a long day to get to NH and I have a tax lien auction I can’t miss on Nov 14.

I’m sure Frank will set this up with you and I would like to help with move in certified, this will help our members get more inspections during hard times.

Look forward to seeing you again.

So Nick, come out here & order some signs!
Let’s see who walks in the door for you to charm!

Orlando. Bring Dee. I think Keller/Williams and Weichert would be a great firms. for you to have a meeting with to show the advantages of Move-In-certified.

Nick, I’ll help get this set up in MI. Our guys are dying in this market.

I think once all the kinks are ironed out and we have your real estate agents course approved here for Wisconsin RE CE, we can roll it out here at the course with a big splash. With post cards out to all WI realtors, press releases, local media, signs, brochures, flyers, etc.

We want to have so many agents registered that you will have to come back.

Nick

If the realtor needs an inspector. I would be more then happy to do the work for her.:smiley: I would be glad to send my card, show up in person to introduce my self, give her my first born (Just as soon as my wife and I have one):wink:

If she is in CO, or WYO, or NEB I can be there.
</IMG></IMG>

To get “signed up” do we sign up with Oversee.com or the Move In Certified site?