IAC2 and Ohio

Will Ohio recognize INACHI and IAC2 for radon and mold testing? If not point me in a direction please. thanks in advance

You’ll need to contact The Ohio Department of health for a list of their upcoming courses with regards to obtaining your radon license. The course is 2 day and costs about $600. The license fee is $400. I’m not sure about the mold but ODH should be able to help…

Ohio DOH requires an in class course for radon. As far as mold you can take any class and consider yourself certified.