If you are denied access to a Supra key pad at first.... do this

All the MLSs are owned and operated independently and each has its own in-house rules about inspectors getting Supra key pads.

If you have been denied, try again and explain that you are bonded with a $25,000.00 fidelity bond that permits you to work in homes, unsupervised. We’ve had several members who were denied at first but then then were granted one after explaining that they cary a fidelity bond. Agents aren’t even bonded.

The fidelity bond is free.

supra key pad home inspector article

14 Likes

That will help a lot of inspectors…some don’t want it. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Wow good to know, thanks. I’ll have to try again.

3 Likes

Thanks Nick

Nick, if I said this once, I have said this 1,000 times… Nick, “You’re The Best!”

2 Likes

InterNACHI Is Hands Down The Best !!!

3 Likes

Welcome to our forum, Melissa!..Enjoy participating. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you Nick & Ben for each & every single thing you do, we really appreciate it. I am sure this will be helpful. Have a great new year & we hope 2022 is a winner.

Another reason why InterNACHI membership is crucial to my business. While I don’t anticipate ever needing it, it shows that I am valuable because I can be trusted. Thanks Nick!

Did I mention I have this seal on my website, too?!! I learned that tip from one of Ben’s (thanks!) training courses.

Welcome back to our forum, David!..enjoy participating. :smile:

Thanks, Nick. I’m in Ocala, Fl and the realtor ass’n as well as my HOA community require $1M liability coverage. I don’t want to spend an additional $600 on my premium to get it, so I’ll see if this helps.
John Hall, CMI

Thanks Nick! I was aware that InterNACHI provided this $25k guarantee but I don’t think I truly understood the importance until you stated that this is a “$25,000 Fidelity Bond”.

Being able to articulate that I have a $25k Fidelity bond makes much more sense into the importance of what you offer us member inspectors.