Tip for those of you attempting to get a Supra Key or lockbox access

For those of you attempting to get a Supra Key or lockbox access from your local MLS or Board of REALTORs, we’ve had a couple members achieve success at getting them by reminding the MLS or Board of REALTORs that all InterNACHI members are bonded with a free fidelity bond: www.nachi.org/honor

We are also increasing the bond to $25K.

1 Like

I have had a Supra Key for over 10 years in the NW Missouri area, it does help a lot.

Michael, welcome to our forum!..Enjoy! :smile:

We increased it to $25K today: https://www.nachi.org/honor.htm

1 Like

This is great information Nick, have been trying to get MLS access for over a year now, this is a huge help.

Nick,
Can NACHI act as a providor for Supra keys?

Doubt it. Most are controlled locally. For example my MLS handles them and you have to pay them for the access. Apart from joining a realtor association.

3 Likes

Welcome back to our forum, Alan!..Enjoy! :smile:

I’m from Texas and am needing to get a Supra Key asap. How does this help me? Also, When I began this paid service do I have access to the MLS system as well or is that a separate deal or do I need a real estate agent license also?

It gives you access to homes that use a Bluetooth Supra lockbox. That way you don’t have to depend on agents for access. In my area I needed to join the local realtor’s association and pass a background check as well as pay a minimal monthly fee ($10 or so). You will also likely have to pay an annual realtor’s association fee. I don’t think it gives me access to MLS. Not sure, never looked.

Thanks for a very fast response. I hope it is $10 a month.

1 Like