Im back

Originally Posted By: rstephens
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hey just wanted to let everyone I am back from my busy life. I really missed reading the message board. Talk about alot of reading D*@n I did not know I was that far behind on the board. Well here is a recap busy working and now I am buying my first home I thought it was going to be fun boy was I wrong. Anyway its good to be back.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Good to have you back Russell.

Nick

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

icon_question.gif

Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Thank you Joe and Nick. Hey Nick I am finished with the book you loaned me I am going to send it back Tuesday. Thank you I learned a lot from the book.

Originally Posted By: ecrofutt

Welcome back, Russell

With some notice, I could've joined you on inspecting "your" house today.

Still looking for another inspection timed so you can "ride a long".

Stay in touch.

--
Erby Crofutt
B4U Close Home Inspections
Georgetown, Kentucky

www.b4uclose.com

Update on the house. Boy what a dump! Outside looks can be deceiving. Floors upstairs were wavy and bouncy (I believe all the floors were particle board). The basement floor had particle board then carpet on it, the carpet was ruined in the basement as well as the particle board under the carpet ( I have never seen particle board used as carpet padding) and the walls had mildew all over them, and some serious fungus growth on what joist I could see from the basement (I wonder what was rotting behind the sheet rock). Breaker box had so many Double Lugs I could not count. There was so many problems I just about fainted when I walked in the house. The outside of the house looked great boy was I fooled.