I'm still alive....

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I’m sure some of you heard about the guy in Wisconsin that shot 8 and killed 6 deer hunters. It happened about 15 miles from my deer camp.

I’m off for 9 days deer hunting.

Shocking to say the least.

--
Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Originally Posted By: jcampbell

icon_cry.gif We were watching that on the news up here… wow to say the least. I guess there are a lot of tensions in that town… at least the news made it out that way… they also reported it looks like some were shot in the back as they were running away! Unbelievable.

Jeffrey S. Campbell

http://www.maineshomeinspector.com

Originally Posted By: lungar

Hi! Kevin;

I hope I spelled Venison correctly, would you like to send me a couple of steaks if you have extra??? See how the midwest venison compares

to the northeast. HA,HA Good hunting!!!

Regards Len

Originally Posted By: rkulla

I saw on the news they are wondering if the guy had anything to do with a hunter that was shot a few years back in Wisconsin. Some Hmong hunters were questioned that were in the area at the time he was shot??

Rex Kulla

Custom Home Inspections

Maple Grove, MN

(612) 799-3093

Originally Posted By: wwarner

Good luck Kevin and keep your head down.

Seriously, very sad indeed. You go out to enjoy a sport you love and leave your worries behind for a while only to find some crazy like that! Could happen to anyone who loves the outdoors. Makes me wonder to go fishing by myself in the secluded areas I enjoy... ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif)

--
Bill

It's only Rock 'n Roll.... but I like it!

Originally Posted By: jmichalski

Bill, there are very few fishing enthusiasts who attemept to off other fishermen with rods and tackle - maybe they could use shiny lures…like beer cans!

I would say the dangers are low, but just to be safe, bring your own beers or stick to bottles…

Originally Posted By: wwarner

jmichalski wrote:
Bill, there are very few fishing enthusiasts who attemept to off other fishermen with rods and tackle - maybe they could use shiny lures...like beer cans!
I would say the dangers are low, but just to be safe, bring your own beers or stick to bottles....

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Yes, but hard to say what some of these fanatical PETA people will go to extremes to do! No one is safe from them! Besides, I don't think this guy was an avid enthusiast to begin with.

And yes, I have been shot at (indirectly) during Dove season while fishing in a secluded area. Sorta pisses you off when the hunter knew I was there. I'ts an erie feeling to have bird shot rain down on you not once but three times before you can take cover. Had a nice long animated chat with my fellow outdoor enthusiast once I stopped shaking.

--
Bill

It's only Rock 'n Roll.... but I like it!

Originally Posted By: rmoore2

Hey Kevin,

You need to come to Atlanta...............There so many dear here....
they just had a news report...........
That there are so many., ............that they are running across roads and.............Cars are hitting them......
Come on down and get them puppies .hehehehe

LOTS Of Deer ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Have a Happy Bird Day !!!!!

I was wondering where you went ???

Thanks, RM

Had a great time…ended up with 19 deer total…I shot three myself.

Always glad to make it back home in one piece…

RM...we've got plenty here...I don't need to go anywhere else to hunt em! ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--

Rex,

It appears that they are looking hard at him for that other murder as well ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif)

--