Important Questions For Nick

What I posted is not a contradiction, makes perfect sense and is common knowledge to many in the industry. Your inability to understand it does not make it less credible.

Cash kickbacks for client private data is a big part of their budget.

Care to cite a source on that? Because by your own admission above they only get “gimmicks” for free. Are you insinuating that ISG is also paying them for client info?

Think about the words in bold.

Getting a service that’s likely already free to them (recallchek/warranty) is a lot differnet that getting a check. Bushart says that a large part of multi inspector company’s income comes from selling client info. I’m calling BS, unless he somehow proves me wrong… which I’m still waiting for.

I never said it was anything to sneeze at if it was true or even close, but Impressed? no not me, not in the least.

Jim

He shoots, he scores!

Maybe he’s jealous he didn’t get to meet Spud Webb at your conference :mrgreen:

For your information I am Not on my way down. This will be my best year ever (7th year in business) as far as income generated from inspecting homes.

My referral base is very strong. I offer nothing but a quality home inspection, period.

Believe or don’t the majority of home buyers want a quality home inspection, performed by a professional that knows what the he ll they’re doing, to give them accurate information of the condition of the house they are interested in purchasing. They want to know what condition the house is in That Day, so they can make an informed decision. They are not that interested in how many extra “freebies” they can get thrown in with the inspection.

Some of you guys are the reason why our industry is the way it is! You guys think you are politicians looking for ways to control and bash every action that could be something positive for our industry just bc your bank account is not gaining anything from it that is the only logical reason we have for your actions. You guys focus on BS and are always looking for ways to bash the guys next door or next to you, trying to think outside of the box. You guys should direct all that energy into focusing on ways to improve our industry not bash each other. Over the years of reading your postings, we have never read something that does not say in between the lines ME, ME, ME! which is very selfish in your part. We have read thousand of posting and it seems like the same … People Are posting nothing positive to the cost. Listen does it affect you? Is this coming from your pocket? Should the program fail are you going to be the one to loose money? We Don’t Think So if you choose to not be part of if right!! So just STOP! You go and post here to ask questions as if liability is your concern, if so go ahead and ask the one who will defend you in court!!! Your Atturney!!! Who cares what you TEA PARTY thinks at the end of the day they are not going to defend you in court! It appears that some of you have way to much time in your hands, since you don’t waist anytime to bash and once again attempt to make him and what he does look really bad by trying to bring policy/sop into the mix. To make matter worse at times with little to no FULL knowledge of how and what the programs are about. LISTEN and this to everyone and come from many of us who mean it! STOP behaving like your children’s, just bc it was not your idea or bc you don’t want to be part of a trend it does not give you the God given right to make it your life mission to give hell no matter what! As if the world does not have enough selfish … To go around. Our industry needs more positive input and NOT ALL OF YOUR LITTLE KIDS BS… Behavior.
For your ignorants information --Septic systems are not included. Only sewer lines going to the property to the city sewers and water lines from the property to the water meter are covered which it was made very clear by the vendor when questioned. Grow up guys learn to be a better person, humans, fellow inspector, by bringing positiveness to our industry…

So based on your reply you are saying that it is good for the client to get a 90-100 day warranty? so when you told me in an email that they are basically useless for the client and only good for the inspectors marketing you Lied then ? or now? which is it?

I cannot believe you are saying that it would be a good and prudent idea for Inspectors to offer an insurance policy to clients for sewers ?

So what say ye?

Jim

I am not insinuating anything.

Multi inspector firms must be doing so something shady seems to be the mantra of some. I mean how can a person build something people want, desire and pay a premium for?

The reason that the head cannot comprehend this is because they have not achieved this. After years and years at attempts to be successful, it has come to the conclusion, that good, honest people cannot be multi inspector firms. They could not achieve it, so it cannot be accomplished.

This is the prime example of smart technical people, horrible at business. They attack,make innuendos, cry and sling snot to no avail.

After all this time…still not a single user of Nates has complained, those odds are out of this world, especially being in the lime light he has been in.

I see all the comments as pure jealousy…a guy with a loving successful family, a Maserati, a plane (I think), and a fat bank account and I have never heard him turn his back on a person in need and has thousands of satisfied clients.

That and all the complaints of his mini conference…o wait…I mean all the accolades of his conference. My guess is that he lost thousands on that conference, out of his own pocket. Why? He is smart enough to know the more helps inspectors succeed the more he will succeed…kinda win win.

Keep beating your drums…your looking more and more foolish everyday.

Care to show anyone at all that has a million posts? I’ll even let you add the negative and all the others and you won’t find anyone even close. Your numbers are skewed again like usual when you are trying to make a point. Sorry you missed by a few hundred k posts.
"
I doubt any of your products are what made anyone’s sales go up in any substantial amount other than yours of course. If any of your clients are actually good at their own marketing which I am sure they are, then they could sell just as many inspections with or without your products and save a bunch of money at the same time.

You’re BS numbers impress nobody but you.

Jim

Once again very well said, we agree! I think that Nick should consider doing a house swept and remove the bad seeds that have nothing good to say, have an old man mentality reluctant to changes, and refused to move forward with the new trend and generations to come… They should join the old man association where nothing changes and behave worse than the TV reality shows the house wife – for their individual cities-states

I love this stuff…funny funny funny…

I know. But we need a change to improve our industry

You see, thats where you’re wrong. I started using many ISG product just about a year ago. AS A DIRECT RESULT, my business has actually increased well over double! Im 26, and I will end this year with well over $150,000! Be it known that that number, without question, would be much much lower if it wasn’t for Nathan Thornberrys services and guidance. He has helped way more than anyone could ever know.

Maybe if you tried his stuff out (instead of b!tching about something you have no clue about), you could double your income too.

Agree

Got me shakin’ in my boots, is it too late for me to sign up? :ack:

Youre in luck- Hurry up and email Nathan to sign up now!