Include a Summary with no callouts.

This thread is a prime example of why I hardly ever participate in these forums. The original post by Mr. Harrington just asked a simple question: … how to include a summary with no callouts… Mr. Macy was the only inspector to simply answer his question. Kudos to him. Everyone else just made it a personal attack on him and, apparently, anyone else that would even consider not finding any issues in an inspection. Why is that crap necessary? Why would anyone ever consider posting in this forum again if they’re going to get eviscerated.

And, don’t anyone say it’s constructive criticism because first of all, he didn’t ask for your criticism, and second of all, what makes anybody think they do a better inspection than him. The man asked a simple question regarding a HomeGauge program function. He got his answer, and it should have stopped there instead of criticizing him with the implication that perhaps he isn’t doing a good inspection because he didn’t find anything wrong. Yes, people are entitled to their opinion, but his question did not ask for your opinions - some of which were very condescending. Start a new thread titled “Why there should never be an inspection with nothing found.” Then you can rip everybody apart to your heart’s content.

BTW, no, I am not a snowflake, crybaby, or Democrat for that matter, and I have never met Mr. Harrington. I’ve been around for a long time and am a hardened veteran of this industry, so none of this affects me one way or the other. I’m just tired of people getting beat up for asking a simple question. Enough already. Find something better to do with your time.

So, tell us, because we all must have missed it…

…where exactly is **your **post helping the OP with his original question???

Your six attacking posts far outweight any other single persons in this thread.

Fruckin’ hypocrite!

All homes have defects even this diligently maintained (even mine).

Thank you. You do realize that you just proved my point by calling me a “frucking hyprocrite”.

Don’t bother responding because I won’t be back to this forum to read it. You folks have fun with your snide remarks and name-calling. I absolutely have better things to do with my time. Aloha.

I guess I need to move to your area. They must build homes much better there and have home ownerts and contractors that do a much better job than any I have found here.