Incorrect crawl space advice from BC

Interesting Brian is making like the Eight tract tape again he does enjoy going around in Circles .

He can not remember what I said two post’s ago Very interesting . NO

You have any examples or are you still operating by the THREE I’s- INFERENCE, INSINUATION, INNUENDO?

Thanks Brian for demonstrating why you are what you are!
You should take up gardening you have a ready supply of merde! :mrgreen:

Well said, Raymond!! I couldn’t said any better about yourself.

You still haven’t answered my questions or clarified your mistake about the CBC grow-op program…but, of course, you probably posted a falsehood to begin with…that’s your style!

Gee you know I see your post,s and Marcel Post,s are so alike .
It is Bill Mullen using you two to get his story out .
Well congratulations on using NACHI to advertise the NCA .
The NCA is just a con job like the
Remember Whistler
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4935
Bill has a big anouncement comming soon
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showpost.php?p=166560&postcount

Brian

Your WETT bull is a little light on facts given that some WETT inspectors don’t know what they are doing in the field. I have seen so called WETT inspections which were erroneous, plus WETT inspectors have weasel clauses in their contracts which you detest. What are you doing about those problems? WETT does not even have a proper discipline process, what are you doing about that?

And what are you doing about the conflicts of interest at the top of PHPIC/NHICC? You sure pick your battles based on what you think should be the norm.

Yes Brian you are a enema in your own mind!

Brian

The inspector who said he was an P. Eng, is a RHI in OAHI. I know because this same turkey was warned about using P.Eng when I was DPPC Chair.

You also made unwarranted assumptions that OAHI members do not use ‘Certified’. I can tell you that you are wrong again, based on the fact that I as DPPC Chair had also send out warnings to a number of OAHI members to cease use of the term ‘Certified’ because OAHI does not ‘Certify’ its members.

Also the CBC interviewer stated: (paraphrase) that in BC home inspectors are licenced but even then if there is a problem with the inspector one must sue in order to seek restitution! So much for licencing!

So get YOUR facts straight before you accuse me of getting facts wrong.

So were all the inspectors CAHPI/OAHI?

Brian why are you going of like this why so you think you need to play as a lawyer .
This post was just about a incorrect crawl space .
You just love to show how great you think you are .
Why do you think you need to keep trying to show great BC is and how bad all other association are not .
You have not belonged to any association for some time .
Why not try and restrain your self and help our industry instead of continual trying to destroy it .
You have other people frequently feeding you info .
You refuse to answer question and then demand answers to tour questions .
I am more convinced Bill loves to have you post his questions.

Yes under PR 158 and the bylaws of OAHI.

He had it on his website and I had it confirmed with PEng Ontario that he was not a member.

Yes he is still a member.

FYI

I wonder why you think it was important to bring this up .

gorilla-giving-the-finger-418x500.jpg

If you really want to know.

The Raymond and Roy show closed a long time ago due to lack of an audience who cared.

Why Nick is letting a banned former member and the other who begged his way back in with restrictions is his business but others should know the history.

OK!!!

gorilla-giving-the-finger-418x500.jpg

gavel[1].jpg

Michael

As a person who holds themselves in high esteem and as a member of the ESOP you may wish to curb your enthusiasm in repeatedly showing your ignorance is displaying your continual biases.

Lastly if you have problem take it up with Nick.

Thank you Michael.

Nice pics from an iNACHI member of the year award recipient, expelled and re-instated conditional on good behaviour :roll:…

Just wondering, what is the other R doing here…

Hi Marcel

For someone who is high on ethics you might want to go here and explain how one of your esteem members conducts themselves as an ESOP member. Care to comment on the double standards?

If you have a problem take it up with Nick I was invited back personally by him.

Whats that nice quaint saying in Quebecois - Ferme Le Bouche. :mrgreen:

HY guys I find it interesting to see both of you experts posting incorrect information .
Gee I love to see self appointed experts make mistakes like this .
Strange how some one who needs to know a bit about Law making a fool out of himself . Nice going Michael Glad to see some one on the ESOP is a failure .

All the Best … Roy

Roy, these guys won’t let go of the past, seems all they can do is turn up stones.
If some of you guys would spend as much time helping the association, as turning up old stones, it would be a better place.

I think Roy has been awful polite considering all the stones that have been thrown at him.

Will the perfect Gentlemen cast the first stone?

Pure BS Roy .

Nothing more.