Inspection Business Coach Webinar - Take Six 6 Months to Pay Interest Free

InterNACHI,

Fast Track Your Success
Home Inspection Business Coach Webinar

As promised after much hard work and dedication I am open for business. For years now I have spent numerous, priceless hours picking the minds of well educated inspectors across the nation in an attempt to learn everything I could about the home inspection business. My hard work paid off and I now own one the fastest growing inspection companies in St. Louis, MO… STL Home Inspection Services LLC

I started my business with just a few hundred bucks and much determination and now the business has bought a company truck, all the professional tools to include a Infra Red camera, Home Inspector Pro software, Homegauge software, mobile options for both platforms to include an IPAD, ISN (Inspector Support Network), Recall/90Day/Alarm Leads, a nice office, a website that actually sells inspections without much convincing and a comfortable steady flow of income “every month” and most importantly I have earned the respect from my colleagues and clients.

What took me years to pick through and learn, you now have the rare opportunity to push the fast forward button by attending a live informational webinar session of your choice session 1 or 2 or both sessions in just one short weekend. Time is very valuable. Everything I know will become everything you know. This business is my passion. What is time worth to you?

Session 1 **$199 **Sat 8AM-12PM / 1-5PM
✓ Business Name Choice, Location, URL Selection
✓ Protection… LLC vs. S Corp
✓ General Business Expenses and Taxes
✓ Contract and Release Form
✓ My report Layout, Design, What I include (HIP/HG)
✓ Uniform Attire (What to Wear/Tool Holder I Use)
✓ Vehical Selection & Choosing Proper Signage
✓ Inspection Tools Needed for Success
✓ Bringing in 3rd Parties – Lateral Sewer, Termite, Radon, Mold
✓ My thoughts on Infrared ( I Use One)
✓ My Step by Step Routine During a Inspection
✓ How to communicate with clients (Important Tips)
✓ Marketing tips and tricks (Realtors, Banks, Lawyers etc…)
✓ I will discuss why Recall/90 day warranty/Alarm leads Works
✓ I will discuss E&0, General Liability, Joe Ferry, Arbitration

Session 2 **$299 **Sun 8AM-12PM / 1-6PM
✓ Importance of Logo Design/Shirt Selection/Picking a Host
✓ Website Design/SEO How To/Best Sites/Comparisons
✓ I will teach you how to use HG, HIP, ISN, Recall (Priceless Time Saver)
✓ I will wrap up the day with student questions/personal experiences.

"Next Webinar"
7-8 Dec

**[size=4]Get 6 Months to Pay **
Interest Free
Session
1,2 or Both
[/size]

Choose to Attend Session 1 or 2 or Book Both
and save $49 You only pay $449 for the entire weekend!

You Can Win Big All Weekend

A free InterNACHI Conquer Marketing Guide](http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/conquer.aspx). This publication is over 300 pages of tried-and-true marketing techniques! Good marketing “IS” the foundation of a solid business!

✓ FREE Hungry Inspector Book, Call Center, Recall Check, 90 Day, Sewer Guard use for 60 Days.
✓ FREE Case of now that you had your home inspected books from InterNACHI.
✓ FREE 3 Month Home Inspector Pro trial plus 1 month FREE website Hosting.
✓ Opportunity to win 6 months website hosting package with Home Inspector Pro.
✓ Opportunity to win $250 off a full version of Home Inspector Pro software (Email for Details).
✓ Opportunity to win $100 at varies times during the webinar just for showing up.
✓ Opportunity to win a 1 yr InterNACHI membership this alone is a $499 value!
✓ Opportunity to win a copy of Kenton Shepards Inspection Narratives over 8K strong $99 value!
✓ Opportunity to win $300 off John McKenna’s $400 Infra-Red certification class!

Fast Track Your Success
Visit
HOMEINSPECTORBUSINESS.COM