InspectMaster inspection software for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux

Robert:
I’ve documented everything; Hewitt didn’t lift a narrative here and there, he lifted entire paragraphs etc. But, that’s not the whole story. His silence speaks volumes.

Mr. Swift,

By silence, I assume that you are referring to my delay in responding to your allegations. Yesterday I returned home from Stanford Medical Center in Palo Alto, CA, where, over the past 10 days, my son has undergone two operations for scoliosis. If you have any doubts about this, call Stanford to verify. During the 10 days that I have been up there, I have not checked the NACHI message board. Obviously I had more important things to attend to. I checked this MB yesterday for the first time in ten days, and responded immediately to your allegations.

This has gone far enough. If you have problems with me and/or my software, address them to me personally or through your attorney, and stop hiding behind this thread. If you continue to use this very public and open forum to slander me, or accuse me of anything whatsoever, I will not hesitate to take action against you, legal or otherwise.

Obviously you have changed since we last met. At one point I thought very highly of you. Now I see you are not even remotely the man I though you were, and that is a real shame. How shameless you have become.

Martin Hewitt

Hewitt, you are “Mr,” I am “Dr.”
I can confidently say that, from what I remember of you, you haven’t changed a bit.
“Hiding” hardly describes the activity of one posting on the largest forum for inspectors in the world.
Rest assured, you will be hearing from me.

Slander: a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.

Exactly how did he slander you? You have admitted that you stole the narratives from him and that you stole webpages from 3D. There is no slander if it is true. :shock::shock::shock:

How can he be hiding and in the very next sentence he’s doing it in a ‘very public forum’. Yep, very public is right, hiding is not, more like exposing. Can’t stand the bright lights? Too bad, you got yourself into this mess.

Looks like Hewitt pulled his software down for now.