Inspector Sites web sites for home inspectors - Official Thread

Greg,
You should put some links on you site for inspector web sites you have created & hosted.

Thanks for your reply…Valid idea… I used to do that, but decided not to anymore as not everyone likes having their site advertised like that.

You can see a few of your fellow inspectors sites links right here in this thread within their individual posts and if you want to see a few more just go to google.com and in the search box input:
powered by inspectorsites.com
and you will see sevaral pages of websites you can look at.

Warning: Ainspect has a new name Active web group same old stuff…

please don’t use my “official” thread to bash another product, can an admin please remove that one single post…

I appreciate everyones comments and testimonials, please keep it civil, i don’t think its appropriate to knock another company or product

Thank you,

Greg.

Just an FYI, if anyone is considering signing up… you should do so by December 1, 2007 to save $100 because I will be increasing the setup fee from $199 to $299. The monthy fee will remain the same just the setup fee is going up.

I want to thank all of you for your great ideas. I have taken a lot of your ideas and will be releasing them into the system sometime in early 2008.

If anyone is looking to get a new website but needs quesitons etc answered, before you do… just send me an email to sales@inspectorsites.com and I would be happy to help you.

Greg.