Instection obtained through NACHI referral service

Originally Posted By: rnevill
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I did my first inspection Feb 16, 2004 that was a direct result of my NACHI membership! Thanks. I submitted the 20 ZIP codes less than a month ago. It is unlikely that I would have gotten the inspection without the NACHI membership. She want a certified inspector and it was on the outside edge of my area. They were also moving in from out of state. The internet is the yellow pages of the future. More clients will have their inspectors picked before seeing a realtor. icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Randy,

That is great you got your first job so soon. The tide does seem to be turning in regards to potential clients using the internet to search for an inspector. While it is still a small percentage of the market, the potential for a larger segment is certainly there, someone like NACHI just has to market to those people.

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Nice!

In the future more leads will come from the internet and less will come from REALTORs. We see it happening already. The mortgage industry is already there. This is why we work so hard online. It is our future as an industry.

Nick