Interspect Voice

I have been using Interspect voice for 3-4 months and yes it is incredible software. That doesn’t mean that there isn’t a learning curve in using the voice commands but what doesn’t with any new software or new way of doing something. Placing pictures is a snap, using voice or not using voice is a snap, navigating between inspection modes (room x room or systems modes) is a snap, and service, I dare anyone to find more efficient or effective service anywhere. Call them, they answer the phone!!! Problems? Call them they fix it!!! I am not saying you will not encounter a few bugs but they have never let me down 24/7 and that is priceless to me and my business. Steve Mcneese and the folks at Interspect Voice are great to work with and the best of all is they want to help folks like us and make a better product that gets better every week thru upgrades and familiarity.:slight_smile:

Jeff Cardile
Lookout Capital Inspections
</IMG>

I second this. I too, have purchased the software after a long trial time. I am now tweaking global photos and narratives. Steve and the staff are great people to work with. With our input, this software will become the elite!!

Thanks guys this system does look good. I am looking to here from more of you out in the field using this. Please help me out if you would. Thanks.

I had the opportunity to have a live demonstration of this product. I thought it was amazing. This could really be a time saver and give your client a top notch inspection report. They are building themselves around their customer service which I have been a recipient of. I was not disappointed. Give their free trial download a whirl. I bet you’ll be impressed. Everyone have a good one.

Scott@Lighthouse Property Inspections

Is no one else out there using or learning Interspect Voice? I’m looking for feed back, I talked to the company and they said that a number of NACHI people purchased them, well speak up, Please. If you want to E-mail me to give me your opinion that would be fine also. Only Three days left to get a great deal, but your opinions will help me decide if it is a great deal.

I have not used it on a live inspection yet, because my business is slow. But, I am tweaking comments, pictures, etc. Just dive in like I did!! I purchased it without any referrals from anyone who had/has used it. I bought it on the merit that what I did try was exceptional and my conversations with Steve. JUst do it!!

Great advice Robert, but 6 mos. ago I sunk about $800.00 in updates in a system that I have been using for 3 years and I’m not a real happy camper with it, so just jumping in is not all that cost effective. So I will ask for other peoples opinions, Look before you leap kinda thing, with my situtation.

I don’t know if no one is talking or buying? Today is the last day of the promotion and for 2-3 days no response? I hoped for some insight from a few more of you.:frowning:

Our inspectors are all trying it out. So far the feedback I have gotten is that once you get the voice training done and learn the commands - that it is very easy.

I will post more as I know more.

Thanks William, I will be waiting to here more on the out come. A few questions I have,

1. Did it speed up the inspection?
  2. Overall learning curve time?
  3. Product reliability (alot of problems)?
  4. Do you fell a better or more complete report was made using the voice technology?

Bump!?

OK it’s been 2 weeks and no one has come fourth with any answers to my questions? Now when I talked to Interspect just before the end of the sale they were selling like hot cakes. I can’t believe no one has any comments. Talk to me I want to here what you have to say!

We did a lot of research; one-on-ones with Interspect, the product is nice but, couldn’t come off spending that much money on new software when what we use is perfectly fine!

We were hoping that the “voice” would speed up the inspection enough to show a difference. But, with the price and the work we would have to put into the verbiage - we opted out, for now.

We will continue to watch the software as it evolves.

Thank you William.

I liked what I saw as far as the program itself.

But I hated the look of the finished report.

Since the report is a major part of my marketing, it didn’t meet my needs.

I have looked at the software too, and find that the user interface is very well designed. However, I did not like the final report format. This software program is a lot like eInspections in that it looks great and the user interface is awsome, but the final report is not that great. I also think that the voice option is a good idea, but simply not practical. I need the freedom of communicating with my client at the inspection, not speaking in a headset every other minute.

I use HG and am very happy, but will continus to watch the software for any major improvements.

INHO…

Kevin

All,

Thank you for providing feedback to those interested. Several of you have stated that you did not like the report format. Can you provide more information on what other format you would prefer? This product continues to get better with feedback and input from inspectors. Please send any format recommendations to support@interspectvoice.com.

For those interested, the update coming out next week will include additional functionality for image placement. One of the new features is the ability to auto insert photos into the report. As you perform your hands free inspection, you simply identify that you took a picture or pictures for the item you documented an issue on. When you upload your pictures from you camera, they can be automatically placed into the report with the appropriate inspection items by clicking a button. The time savings are tremendous with this new functionality. We demonstrated this new functionality this past weekend at the Fall TAREI conference and received applause during the presentation. Watch for the update and training video next week.

Sincerely,

Steve

I am several days into my evaluation of Inspect Voice and so far, it looks pretty interesting. It’s another attempt to get away from the hair raising experiences that have so occurred so far with the software that I started with. For those inquiring minds who want to know, it is ITA’s (now Kaplan’s) Matrix with Inspectrix as the database.

Every time that I have tried to kick myself for investing in it, I have injured either a knee or ankle as I just don’t bend like I used to.

Anyway, one of the features that Inspect Voice has that probably won’t be of a lot of use to me is the capability to do the report hands free as the physical inspection progresses. I like to return to the office and stew over things as I generate the report. I’m not a Burger King, so REAs get it my way, not their’s.

However for those who are typing challenged, it appears to be a great way to generate a report without raising stress levels.
Aside from all this information, there is a portion of the software that has the ability to tie photos or illustrations into commentary which I find intriguing. Not only can the physical inspection photos be used to show what’s wrong, but a corresponding “global photo” (as they call them) can be used to illustrate a correct example.

Now, my questions are:

1. How many of you folks do this already (insert correct examples) into your reports?

2. Do you think our clients really pay attention to this? I gave away copies of home care manuals until I came to realize that they were not being used.

3. If it is worth the time and effort, where is a good source of illustrations that can be used via proper licensing to put in my reports?

Thanks!

How does a string about software become so off track? Now you have me doing it.

This does look like an awsome software solution. However, most of the voice recognition software I’ve used turns out to be slow and irritating. This will be interesting…