Just received this and decided to pass it on. /The 4 days course is in Edmonton, Alberta.
I am FLIR’s Infrared Training Center instructor for Canada. I am holding a Level I Infrared Certification course in your area. The course is being held in Edmonton. If you have already been to a Level I course, perhaps one of your colleagues would be interested. Please forward this message to them. Thank You and Regards,
Paul M. Frisk
The Level I course is geared to the new IR camera user and focuses on its use for a variety of applications. Attendees completing course requirements and a field assignment will receive a Level I Thermography Certification.
What you will learn at Level I:
· Introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary.
· Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using IR cameras.
· Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images, and see the latest in report generation and database software.
· Avoid costly mistakes - distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
· Click http://www.infraredtraining.com/courses/level1_outline.asp for a Level I topical outline.
A registration fee of $1,900 includes 4-day seminar cost, breakfast/lunch and all course materials.
DATE: June 14 – 17, 2010
TIME: 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. Mon. – Wed
8 A.M to 2 P.M. Thurs.
LOCATION: Registered Students will be informed of the course’s location
If you have any questions or to confirm registration, please contact Nancy Tyrrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-613-0507 extension 24
To view our other Canadian course offerings and training schedule, click http://www.flir.ca/support/infrared_training_center.asp
To unsubscribe, please reply to this email and put ‘REMOVE’ in the subject line. I apologize for any inconvenience.