John Bubbler Thread

Like Marcel said partner quiet at YLH …I keep in contact with most of the guys but the site has gone quiet lately must all be busy chasing wabbits…Ozzey fudd style…I think

I guess you missed my point as well. Why would any even semi intelligent reader bother to look any further than the first sort of attempt at a sentence that contains wording like: Duhh, duh umm , OUTSIDE azz ho etc. If within the subject line or the very first sentence you come off like an illiterate azz (sic) you can hardly expect to be considered the voice of authority or knowledge on any subject.

I am not saying you do not have a case to state, however, clearly you appear to be unable to take what I believe was in my original post constructive criticism.
You do realize this post about you has more reads than anything you have published as Bubber by a long way? Your decision, like I said carry on the way you are going and continue to have few reads and even fewer responses to your work.

747 views!!!.. weeeeeeeeeeee

You wanna judge someone to each his own but as once stated,
who the hell are you to judge.

I’m one of the people you supposedly write to inform. Yes in my judgement for me it ain’t working. You must expect to be judged by everyone it is the right of the reader of your work. If you do not want to be judged by the public on the work you put out in public then don’t put it out there.

Mr McKee and Mr. Cyr, looooll okay!

Mr Grant said,
“You do realize this post about you has more reads than anything you have published…” Huh?

How many ‘reads’ does this thread have?

And how many ‘reads’ here?

The first thread has quite a few, ummm, duhhh, got milk etc… like 195,000

The second thread is more ‘Grant-reader-friendly’. Both have a ton more ‘reads’ than this… oops, you missed.

Like it or not Mr Bruce, on this subject I am an expert and a fcg honest one
and have helped many more than you’ll ever know or care about. Oh, the courts I’ve been to to help some homeowners apparently think I’m an expert, hmmm.

You already asked and I answered and explained sir! loool I hope to reach a few HOMEOWNERS that have a leaky basement etc who may be in search of some honest information on this subject. Its pretty simple, if they google basement waterproofing etc they may find some of my shtt and then view some of the photos and videos I’ve posted.

I’m NOT so much trying to win x- amount of home inspectors over as ‘SOME’ have been stuck-on-stooooooooopid (on this subject) for years and won’t change their incompetent assumptions, too bad as they may lose out one day because they couldn’t get past the way i feel like spelling some fricking words on a message board.

Have said multiple times that if I can just reach/catch a few homeowners who were close to having an interior knothead system installed then this to me, is worth the time.

Yeah i would like to reach a couple of HI’s who are good honest people and are just trying to make a dang living and simply don’t know some things about basement waterproofing, regarding, 100’ long downspout ext’s and so on.

If some don’t like my spelling, use of words etc, oh well, fine, jesus baby loool! BUTT the facts on this subject, the photos and videos, are right cheer, got milk?

Here’s an HI, Mr G, who has already spent quite a bit of time wondering about why i spell etc the way I do when, if he wanted, may have learned a thing or two by simply viewing the many photos or videos that have been posted, in order to better serve/help his clients!! looollll Oh dear me.

Sometimes i hear or read how difficult it can be to be a home inspector or, how hard it is to be a realtor or a landscaper or how hard interior system companies work… hmmm. Ever try hand digging 6–7’ deep, through and around clay, wood, concrete, underground tree roots, old cans etc that builders backfilled with and around/under gas lines, sprinkler lines, electric lines, hand dig sideways under part of a porch in order to waterproof the homeowners actual problem (a crack in the wall), to save the homeowner quite a bit of money (not ripping out the porch and then replacing it), ever do this? Rarely hear, geez Mark, you guys REALLY have to bust your azz’z.

Not saying some of the above DON’T work hard sometimes and am not saying they don’t have any problems, headcahes etc… just saying, try hand digging what you see us or Johnny MAC in CA or Intergrity in OH, try it for one dang day in 70-80+ degree weather, doing 20 or 30++ linear feet in one day, all waterproofed and backfilled and cleaned up.

Am not crying here, just pointing out a few other often overlooked things most don’t know or they could care less about but yet want some of us to believe hard supposedly hard they work, feel me?

In most of the videos my azz is in, narrating, when we do those video, we do them RIGHT AFTER we finished digging and are freakin TIRED so if I mumble some in the videos its because… we just put our shovels down and just hand dug 1/2 or 1 entire ++ wall out, sheesh.

And in case anyone cares, we also front all the money… NO deposit, take all the risks (cave ins etc), so before some dorks want to freely criticize maybe take a fkg moment and think about wtf we go through, got that?

Oh, one more unpleasant thing imo I need to do on ‘some’ of these jobs… get/pay for the dumb permit in the cities that require them which aren’t many in these parts but still a pain in the azz and a waste of time and money for the most part.

Warren MI, inside a leaky basement that has a little mold and efflorescence on some of the blocks/wall inside… how much $$$ do you think installing an interior system and sump would have cost? MORE than what we charged and, we actually fixed the problems which will actually STOP the damn water

Outside view of the same area, same house

Here’s a home in Sterling Heights, homeowner tried DIY and that’s fine but if your going to DIY, why not do it all right. Call me before you DIY, i’ll help you for free. And no interior basement drainage system would have fixed any of the actual problems (exterior cracks etc) hence would not have stopped the water from entering hence, don’t tell buyers you ‘waterproofed’ your basement by installing a dumb azz interior system because you didn’t, that’s MISREPRESENTATION and imo FRAUD…

Ok, go ahead and complain and cry some more.

PLEASE make a distinction when you refer to Mr G. :wink:
OK Jesus baby!! heh heh

sorry Mr. G, i mean Mr. Golden–dude! How’s the bikini action down there?

From what I understand he wears a string or thong every chance he gets…LOL!
God ! What a thought… :ack!:

If getting your message to just a few was the goal congratulations you have and will continue to achieve this. My suggestion was simply put you might reach a much larger audience with some refinement. You chose not to listen, your choice your time. So be it.

What type would you suggest?

Usually beach goin’ finds me wearing short-shorts with a tool belt on that doubles as a holster.
I prefer the dog park my best friend is a chick magnet! :mrgreen:

Cute friend there Marc.:slight_smile:

**Go here & study hard they’ll be a test later on.

Thanks she was even dog of the day! YEEEHAW!
Hashana - Papillon - September 18, 2009

Ugh!
Is THIS him…or her? Got cheeks?

Bubba, I don’t think that bikini can get any smaller, do you? ;):slight_smile:

i wish it would! hehehe

BUTT it is very… fitting, on her cheekies

She seems to know how to handle a rod.

she can call Uncle Bubba at 1-800-got-milk