Just Joined

HELLOW EVERYONE.
I’M NEW TO THE HOME INSPECTION BUSINESS HOWEVER I HAVE BEEN IN THE CONSTUCTION BUSINESS ALL MY LIFE (APPROX. 35 YRS.:shock: !)
I WAS GOING TO JOIN OSHI BUT SOMETHING JUST DIDN’T SEEM RIGHT.
I SURE HOPE I MADE THE RIGHT MOVE.
I WILL LIKELY NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM NACHI.
HOPE TO BE MEETING MANY OF YOU PERSONALLY.

Welcome Fred.

Welcome to the NACHI family Fred. I hope to meet you at the Barrie chapter meeting on September 20, 2006 http://www.nachi.org/cochapter.htm

Welcome Fred
You will find find lots of help here 24-7 and most of the guys will go easy on you just watch out for the intergalactic aliens posing as HI’s or wait… I think that was another organization in an alternate universe.:twisted: :twisted:

Welcome Fred,

You made the right choice. NACHI is great.
Hope you can make it to Barrie in September.

See you in September in Barrie. Welcome!

Welcome Fred you made the right choice NACHI is the place to be.That other assocation would not give you the time of day unless you paid for it.I know I’ve been there .

Welcome Fred
This place, you will soon come to realize, is a mad house. We all go at it tooth and nail but in the end we are all friends. Don’t let the nut bars, of which I am one, get to you. Enjoy the place and get involved.
Larry
Pres. NACHI/SWO

Hey Fred, welcome aboard. Any help you require just ask, we are here for each other. Just ask us, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

Fred, let me be the first to welcome you to NACHI…Whoops! too late–they’ve all beaten me to it.

I suppose you’ve explored previous theads on this board and are somewhat aware of what goes on here, but forgive us…this what happens when you become an inspector.

Ray’s right–there are no stupid questions…but man, can we give some stupid answers! (Well, I sure 'nuff can)

Welcome to the assylum…

Need help any time want to talk on the phone Call
Glad to have you aboard, Great group.

Roy sr 613-475-1144 royshomeinspection.com

Welcome!

I can personally attest that there isn’t a more honorable, sweet, helpful group of guys and gals on the planet.

Now…whether or not they are ON the planet? Well, that’s another story. :wink:

They won’t let you down and they always have your back.

We are glad to have you! :slight_smile:

Wendy

Welcome aboard

Welcome Fred.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you build your business.

Hope to meet you in Toronto next May.

Welcome to the industry Fred.

Welcome

Well Fred how is it going now, and Larry great message, just look at this board now!

Welcome Fred…You made a WISE choice…:slight_smile:

Welcome ENJOY

Вопрос: Здравствуйте! Все известные мне методы восстановления целостности девственной
плевы временны (расчитаны на 6-14 дней). Скажите, нет ли более совершенных методов
с более длительным результатом (например с использованием лазера)?