Kansas City Ride Along

Originally Posted By: John Stone
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I was wondering if anyone would allow a ride along in the Kansas City area. I live in Greenwood, right outside Lee’s Summit.

Originally Posted By: John Stone

I didn’t think I would get a response. I totally understand not wanting to train your competition. Worth a shot though.

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi John,

you would be much better served by contacting members through our Findaninspector.US site as only a small % regularly read this board, also you should concider asking those who are more than 50 miles from you.

I hope this helps

Regards

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

John,

Many members are willing to give ride alongs, especially if you're more than 50 miles away. Try searching your zip code at findaninspector.us, which is also on the home page here at NACHI. Then send an email to them asking for a ride along.

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi Blaine,

have you noticed an echo in here ?? ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

great minds think alike or fools seldom differ

Regards

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Amen Gerry,

I'm too confused to be comfortable, and too comfortable being confused....

Originally Posted By: psabados

John

Not everybody has a lot of time to cruise the BB. If you want to get a ride along check the web for inspectors in your area, if that doesn't work, try the phone book. Show a little aggressiveness, after all its your business that you're trying to build. And if all that fails send me a PM, I'm in Olathe, KS right across the border from you. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif) You wont be my first and hopefully not the last

See, Seek and ye shall find!

Blaine - Gerry! You guys trying to dazzle em will brilliance or baffle me with BS.

Paul

Counting down the days to Orlando. Convention updates coming soon!

Originally Posted By: jstone

Well, step 1 is complete.

I am now a member of NACHI!

Next step, read, read, read and practice. Getting some equipment would be good too. I just filed my LLC papers with Missouri.

Welcome aboard John. If you were here in FL, I could show you how we “work” while on permanent vacation in the sun icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

If you have any questions or need anything, send me a PM or an email and I'll try to help.