Liability Insurance ?

Hi Everyone,

I’m in need of obtaining Liability insurance so as to apply for my license here in Florida, not as easy a thing to do so far.

I was under the impression that there is a link on InterNACHI’s site here- am I missing it somehow ?

Thanks for any help !


Hi Bobby welcome! :slight_smile:

Home Inspector Insurance | E&O Insurance - InterNACHI

Robert, if you just want to get the required general Liability insurance as required by the state of FL, I can write just that for you for around $500.00 This is not E&O too. Just GL so you can become licensed, we can then talk about starting E&O once you feel your ready for that or your business is moving forward. feel free to call me anytime with questions on this.