Looking for good report software

Originally Posted By: apalladino
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

We are new to the Home Inspection business and I have researched several home inpsection report software. I would love any recommendations on any software programs that are user friendly and professionally presented? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Originally Posted By: dfrend

Try reporthost at nachi.reporthost.com.

Easy to use, professional looking and superb customer service. I sent an email about a change I would like and they made it. Great guys.

Best of all as a NACHI member you get 30 free reports. If you don't like it, don't use it anymore.

--
Daniel R Frend
www.nachifoundation.org
The Home Inspector Store
www.homeinspectorstore.com

Originally Posted By: rmagee

I like Homeguage. You can modify the report to suit your own style, ask whatever questions you like and print narrative or checklist reports or a combination of both. You can print your reports, invoices and agreements on site, load them to the internet with automatic customer notification or both. You can complete and print your reports on site without the need for an internet connection and upload later.

Very flexible and the support from the vendor is top notch.

Check them out at www.homeguage.com They offer a thirty day free trial.

--
Rick Magee
Building Check Ltd.
Fredericton, N.B. Canada
1-506-454-3332
bcheck@nbnet.nb.ca
"check with a professional"

Originally Posted By: ekartal

I use Palm Tech. www.palm-tech.com

Erol Kartal
ProInspect

Originally Posted By: rpierson

Porter Valley - R3!!!

Cover your a$%!

This report system is Awesome! I seen a demo at the Valencia NACHI Chapter meeting a few weeks ago, and bought it yesterday!

You can use a ipaq (PDA) to help speed you along.

If your new ITA (Inspectrix) has a nice program too.

We will be having Loren Steiner of Porter Valley software doing another demo at the South Bay NACHI meeting April 3, 2004 6-9 PM!

Originally Posted By: tallen

I also use porter valleys Inspectvue and I love it.Tech service is great,fully customizable, 11,000 plus standard naratives come with the program etc.

IMO

Todd