Looking for info on licensing for radon and mold services

I have been contemplating offering Radon and Mold services. I am looking for information on the certification/licensing process for these services. Is there a government body that regulates this or is it state specific? Any information anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

State Specific

Thank you