Maddy Needs Your Votes

(Michael Bazzo, CMI) #1

Please take the time to vote for my granddaughter Maddy. She was born with major handicaps that prevent her from walking. Now that she is getting older, she needs a wheelchair accessible van. Please support her here:
http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/maddy-bazzo-shelby-twp-mi/

Thank you for your time and support.

Sincerely

The Bazzo Family.

(Larry Kage, CMI) #2

[quote="mbazzo, post:1, topic:85834"]

Please take the time to vote for my granddaughter Maddy. She was born with major handicaps that prevent her from walking. Now that she is getting older, she needs a wheelchair accessible van. Please support her here:
http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/maddy-bazzo-shelby-twp-mi/

Thank you for your time and support.

Sincerely

The Bazzo Family.
[/QUOTE]

Done...Good Luck, Maddy! :)

(James F. McKee) #3

Done...good luck Maddy !

(Jeffrey R. Jonas) #4

Done!

(Scott Olenick, 16000050497) #5

Got my vote

(Michael Bazzo, CMI) #6

Thank you gentleman. We appreciate it very much.

(Paul Lesieur, CMI) #7

Looks ready to rock and roll. Got my vote.

(Michael Bazzo, CMI) #8

[quote="plesieur, post:7, topic:85834"]

Looks ready to rock and roll. Got my vote.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you Paul, we appreciate it very much.

(Bob Elliott, 450.0002662) #9

Clicked vote now.
Hope that did it.

(Jeff Hannon) #10

She is adorable Michael. Just voted and will vote again each day as allowed by the rules. With 10,000 members here she should be a shoo-in.

(John M. Zirzow, 2111-106) #11

Done... Good luck Maddy.

(Bradley A. MacFarland) #12

Maddy has my vote:)

(Michael Bazzo, CMI) #13

You guys are awesome. Thank you

(Larry Kage, CMI) #14

[quote="belliott, post:9, topic:85834"]

Clicked vote now.
Hope that did it.
[/QUOTE]

I had to do a quick register, Bob, then vote...:)

(Jeff Hannon) #15

Just did my daily Maddy vote. Voting is open until May 9th and daily voting is encouraged by the site. It will take everyone here casting a vote a day to make this happen as some of the entries already have vote totals of 2K plus. Voting costs you nothing but a minute of your time once you sign up.

Michael, would it be ok to repost your original post on another forum I frequent?

(Larry Kage, CMI) #16

[quote="jhannon, post:15, topic:85834"]

Just did my daily Maddy vote. Voting is open until May 9th and daily voting is encouraged by the site. It will take everyone here casting a vote a day to make this happen as some of the entries already have vote totals of 2K plus. Voting costs you nothing but a minute of your time once you sign up.

Michael, would it be ok to repost your original post on another forum I frequent?
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Jeff...just voted again. :)

(Michael Bazzo, CMI) #17

[quote="jhannon, post:15, topic:85834"]

[/QUOTE]

Please do, we are thankful for any help we can get in achieving this for Maddy. it is most generous of you for asking thank you

(Michael Bazzo, CMI) #18

Thanks once again to all of you. Our family is humbled by the thoughtfulness you have shown in doing this for Maddy. Thank You All

(Michael Bazzo, CMI) #19

[quote="lkage, post:14, topic:85834"]

I had to do a quick register, Bob, then vote...:)
[/QUOTE]

In order to vote for Maddy, you do need to register, which takes 60 seconds. Then you are allowed to vote once a day until voting ends. Thank to all for doing this for Maddy...

(Muhammad R. Qureshi) #20

Done. Good luck!