Maine Radon Certification Question

In Maine there is no home inspector certification. However is there a radon certification requirement. Anyone know.

From Mr. Google:

The Maine Division of Environmental Health Radon Section accepts all National Environmental Health Association’s National Radon Proficiency Program (NEHA-NRPP) approved radon courses for both initial training and continuing education. Visit the Maine website for details. InterNACHI’s free, online Advanced Radon Measurement Service Provider Course is both NRPP- and AARST-approved.

If you call DHHS through the link Nick gave you they can give you all of the information you want. They are extremely helpful there.

Thanks for this information, I have taken the Advanced radon measurement service provider course. I will visit the Maine website…